Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 21 November 2014
Trying to recommend Teen Wolf to somebody is like stapling jelly to a tree. The title is ridiculous and the plot even more so. But for those that have seen it know it is...a special kind of stupid, which makes the whole experience utterly brilliant. After the first few episodes you embrace the idiocy of the 'teen' lifestyle this show thrusts you into, and in-between laughing at the ballet moves and the terrible CGI you somehow become hooked, and decide to enjoy every second of this very, very silly show about werewolves and American teenagers. You get 'The Bite', and become addicted.

I binged the show in the space of 4 days. I have lent my copy to another friend and have not gotten her hooked as well. Teen Wolf is the kind of show that needs to be experienced at least once and shared with the world.
on 19 July 2016
Being in the UK, we are so behind with this fantastic series! I often wonder if it was called something else whether it's success here would have been different!
Needless to say, it's a brilliant series and im a huge fan of Stiles, especially when he's in scenes with Derek!
This is a great DVD to catch up on the earlier episodes and there's loads of extras to delve in to, especially the cast commentaries which are fun to listen to. Treat yourself, you won't be disappointed.
on 31 March 2014
I was after this for ages after I saw a couple of episodes on a rerun on tv (missed it oringally because I didnt have sky and the re-run was on freeview)

however halfway through the tv stations all decided to cancel the programmes

So I bought this.

now waiting for season 3 to be on a UK region DVD (already out in usa) as yet again after 3 episodes of season 3.. Sky Living stopped broadcasting it again! (Causing everyone to watch it illegally online, dumb sky)

as soon season 3 dvd is out i'll be buying it!
on 15 July 2017
Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien are quality as the best buddies trying to figure out how to mange Scott Mcall's "condition". Season 1's mystery of who the Alpha is? Was brilliant.
Season 2's mystery of who is killing people, why & who is the Kanina? Again brilliant. Well worth a watch, the Season 2 finale leads int Season 3's big bad Alpha pack well. Great series, I now have all 5 Seasons, am looking forward to getting the 6th & final Season when it's available. Highly recommended ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
on 1 March 2014
I'm a massive fan of the series, having watched it twice over the summer. The series is wonderful, probably one of my favourite TV shows of all time, currently watching the third series which I can not wait for it to be released -this box set is perfect for when I have to go through my withdrawal. The boxset arrived quickly and was in perfect condition, I'm thrilled to be able to lie in bed and watch Teen Wolf on repeat. I've recommended this show to many of my friends, who love it just as much as I do, and I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone who loves fantasy shows.
VINE VOICEon 2 August 2011
Nobody plays the teenager in a bit of a muddled mid life crisis as well as Michael J Fox. He is basically playing the same character he was in back to the Future here, but of course with a Werewolf tendency.
You've all seen it on the TV, it's still good fun and highly watchable.
The sequal I'd not watched before. Old sequals don't have a great track record, so never bothered with it. Which was a shame, because it turned out to also be a very easy to like movie.
A great little bit of nostalgia that lives up to the memory.
on 4 September 2015
Enjoyed the Original first film, however, the second was a bit of a let down. Still a good watch, if you can remember that far back to when they came out in the cinemas.

Worth it if the weather is dull and damp and you want a laughable film to watch in afternoon
on 31 January 2017
This was bought as a Gift for my Daughter and OMG when it arrived I didn't see her for 4 days straight ! I have since been allowed to Borrow this and have watched it all myself and WOW ! Now I understand why my Daughter went into hiding !
on 5 June 2016
Teen Wolf is a guilty pleasure for me. The acting isn't the greatest although Dylan O'Brien is the actor that stood out most to me. I found the story interesting and I actually liked the characters and the chemistry between the cast and enjoyed the first two seasons. I'm not a fan of the later seasons but would happily recommend the first two seasons.
on 13 April 2017
Quick delivery great quality highly recommend book is amazing five stars. 😀 😀 Definitely buy again from seller 😀 😀