on 3 September 2015
came next day which is amazing with free delivery, but not same bottle or label as on the pic, I was hoping to get the same thing as I saw which id seen a friend use. But I can see no bits in the bottle or anything, nice clear product so should be fine. Really should put your bottle n label on so we know exactly what we are buying.
review image
on 16 June 2015
Nice Quality, Makes Nice E-Liquid! Will Last For Ages And Well Worth The Money.
on 7 July 2015
Good quality, excellent for home mixed E liquids and will save you a fortune.
on 25 November 2015
I bought this for making eliquid. Seems fine, loads for the price.
on 15 October 2015
Sweet should last me a good 9 months or more
on 3 July 2015
Good for e-juice production.
on 5 May 2014
Nothing to say, except that the sticker of the bottle doesn't look too professional, and when it comes to chemicals, it's always a bit worrying… I intend to use it for my cigars humidification mix : I haven't tried it yet, but I guess it's alright.
on 10 November 2015
just arrived, quick delivery, different product "Mono Propylene" but other reviews read ok
on 28 May 2016
Used to make eliquid and at a good price I am very happy with this product and the packaging
on 11 February 2016
Arrived within 28hrs of ordering, well packaged. Bottle matches the picture & description.

See one answered question