on 18 July 2017
Great item
on 19 December 2013
The batman logo on this shirt is of very poor quality. It looks like one of those 'iron on' transfers, so be careful after washing, as if you don't iron it inside out, and your iron just glances the edge of the print, (as I accidentally did) it smudges into the black.
on 20 May 2014
Bought this top for my daughter ,I ordered the larger size and I am pleased I did . I am a size 10 and the size 16 t shirt even fit me lol. It's a nice top ,but would advise to order a larger size.
on 30 March 2014
A very nice t-shirt for my daughter, it fits her really well and she is enjoying wearing it - lots! The product arrived on time too and washes really well.
on 21 June 2014
This product was exactly what was expected. Good fit, good print and not too bad quality material. Would definitely use again.
on 21 December 2013
very pleased, bought as a gift for grandaughter, and she loved it. Exactly what she wanted. ( Also light and doesn't crease)
on 13 August 2013
Arrived really guickly. Really nice tee but came up a little smaller than expected so go for the next size up.
on 2 June 2014
Quality of the T-shirt is good but sizes are very small I would go a size bigger than you are :)
on 16 November 2015
This arrived and was a very poor quality thin material vest top with frayed edges. Not at all the item shown in the picture. I was particularly annoyed as I had paid for express delivery as I needed the top for Children in Need superhero dressing up day at school where I teach. What a waste of money - I wish I'd just donated it to the charity.
review image
on 2 January 2015
Arrived before they stated so great, looks ok too.