Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 4 December 2014
I love this. Sleek, sexy and flattering. I have 3 pieces made from this material and I love them. Get it and see for yourself.
on 4 February 2015
Disgusting
on 24 September 2013
I ordered the wet look skirt, but was sent the matte! I emails the user re the wrong item and they sent me my ordered item next day! I was allowed to keep the other skirt as a good will gesture!!! this is what you call service! and the product is beautiful! i wear the matte one for work and the wet look one for play. great product, so comfortable and brilliant price!
on 11 March 2014
Nice skirt, cant really wear underwear with it as even a thong can be seen (VPL) but the husbands jaw hit the floor when he saw me so it does the job I intended it to!!
I wouldnt wear it for work but as a skirt for a night out - perfect! Also washed it on a cold wash and it hasn't changed shape or colour. Very happy with the price... great service too!!
on 10 February 2014
Happy with this item. Happy with the fit (perfect size). Happy with the delivery time. Happy with the packaging. Overall happy with my purchase, and will recommend this product to others without reservation.
on 26 October 2014
Wow what can I say. Had some doubts about fit and quality in view of cost but needn't have worried. Fantastic skirt. Being red blooded male I love any ladies clothes that are tight black and shiny but wondered if my wife would like it. She fell in love with it on sight and wore it when we went out 2 hours later. She looked stunning in it with cream top, seams and heels and said for a 61 year she felt very sexy and desirable and with all the attention I gave get would dress like it more often. But it now ladies and gents!
on 6 May 2014
This item is not expensive so don't expect a quality looking item! the look of this item is not really wet look compared to other wet look items i have. Looks like a cheap, shiny material, not the fault of the seller, just not a great item. waistband looks different to that in the image
on 4 May 2014
Received this skirt 2 days ago. It arrived on time when I opened the package and looked at the skirt it had a hole in the seam. So I received damaged goods. Yes I know it was cheap, it's not worth sending it back it will cost me more for the postage.
on 2 August 2015
This slips on nicely over a pair of glossy tights and turns the outfit into a sexy ensemble. A pretty fitted blouse and killer heels are all you need to rock this, beware you will get attention in this. :-)
on 15 June 2014
I know I have oredered cheap skirt but what I've received was terrible. Cost me more to be fixed. It was too large and it looked like someone has just learned to use a sewing machine.