Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Size: Size 5|Unit Count: 132|Change
Price:£13.97 - £40.75

on 15 September 2013
i bought this item 'by mistake' thinking it was the same as i had bought before. turns out it's a cheaper (in every sense) product, it leaked easily, is thinner and the elastic doesnt stretch much. i'd recommend you to get the Baby Dry Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 (Maxi) Giga Pack 132 Nappies. it costs 2p more per nappy but does a much, much better job.
on 12 June 2014
I bought this orange colour box and my child is itching and scratching whenever this nappy is used. When this is changed she is alright. I feel something is seriously wrong in this particular type of product.

Unfortunately I am unable to return it.

I strongly recommend NOT to buy this product.
on 11 August 2013
These nappies are just right -- no leaks, even overnight, and a great price. No point paying more, these do the job and on subscribe&save they are the best price of any I've found.
on 15 August 2014
Love the Nappies HATE The seller. They Put the Unit Price up to 264. So that's how much I assumed I would receive. then they put It down to 132 after I purchased. I print screened the unit price, and asked someone via Amazon chat if the unit price was correct And they confirmed it was right and i would receive 264. Well they came today and I received 132, I contacted Amazon and apparently I'm wrong and so is my print screened photographs. Cant even return! they are much cheaper in every shop ive been too/ and if i would have known i was only getting 2 boxes I wouldn't of bought!!
on 11 August 2013
nappies totally useless, having to change them every hour or so as they leak!!! will not be buying these again.
on 29 December 2013
As long as you have place to store them these are great value for money. Just as reliant as the active fit nappies and last a whole night. Pampers are the only nappies I have ever been able to use on my baby for all night without leaks We have tried a number of other cheaper brand but still come back to three. At 12p per nappy you can't go wrong.
on 28 September 2013
Up til now I have been using Pampers Baby Dry, but thought I would try these out as they were on offer. I wish I had paid a couple of quid more and got the usual ones. These aren't as good, I've had leakage and exploding crystals too, something I hadn't had with baby dry, so in summary, I won't buy them again and can't wait to use them up.
on 30 September 2013
Unfortunately, this time I was disappointed. indeed a very attractive price, but that's all. my baby after 1 day of use got terrible allergies. Unfortunately, I have heard from many that these diapers very sensitize, as unfortunately I can not recommend: (
on 27 July 2013
Got 140 nappies for £10, absolute bargain!! And they are reliable, no leakages. Kept my son dry all night long.
Only negative is that you can really see the wee through the nappy.
on 26 October 2013
This new pampers are thin and my son keeps leaking even after passing small amounts of urine. Not very good quality. Never buying this product again and wish pampers would sell previous thick pampers on amazon.