Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 22 May 2016
The glasses look ok and they served their purpose of going with a fancy dress costume 'Miami Vice' but you can't see a thing through them. My husband had to keep lifting them up to see where he was going!
on 2 August 2015
I was somewhat sceptical when buying these, but thought that I would give them a try as they were so cheap. To be fair they are a little flimsy but I suppose that is to be expected, I don't think they will break under normal use so should give years of useful wear. The optics are quite good and the fit is excellent.
on 22 November 2015
I bought these for a fancy dress costume. They looked the part and did the job. I wore them all evening and they were comfortable even though I have quite a big head. I might try them out in the sunshine if we ever have any, but I'm not sure I'd gamble my retinas on the UV protection of a sub-£2 pair of sunglasses.
on 26 November 2015
The packaging was totally insufficient - it was more a matter of luck that they arrive un damaged . The sunglasses are really pretty decent however, I was expecting very little bearing in mind the price but was pleasantly surprised. Optics are very clear and give a good dark tint for strong sunlight - i would buy again.
on 1 October 2015
Nice looking but let in less than 50% of the light, not much use in the UK.
Pretty but you may walk into lamp posts of crash if driving, in fact Uni reckons 37% of visible light light gets through and they don't believe the UV claim.
on 9 October 2015
The quality has surprised me so much. I thought they would be cheap and perhaps tacky because of the price, but I am genuinely impressed! Nice and dark lenses too, and lovely drawstring pouch to keep them in.
on 5 May 2016
Little flex in them, but great in bright light and look great. People have asked if they are designer. I loose sunglasses like nobody and will be ordering another pair when that happens as they are great!
on 8 May 2016
I come back and buy these every couple of years, because I am utterly careless with sunglasses and you cannot possibly go wrong with a pair of well-crafted aviators for less than £2! My last pair were good for almost 4 years before the mirroring on the lenses started to flake - most likely because of being chucked about the car repeatedly! They've been stood on, sat on, thrown.. No obvious signs of damage. No doubt this pair will be the same :D

Update: They come in a lovely little bag which is microfibre on the inside, which means that cleaning them is SUPER easy, too! Love these so much!
on 8 April 2015
Good looking glasses. Fit pretty well. The only real negative is that the nose bridge aren't on the same level (one higher than the other side) - it hasn't seemed to have mattered though. Overall worth it for the small price.
on 6 May 2016
Fantastic value and look the same as a more expensive brands.!
The bridge mount a little wonky ( 1 side higher than the other ) but serves It's purpose.
And you wouldn't be bothered if you broke or lost them because they are so cheap you'd just buy another pair. Ideal for for the festival season or holidays.
I'd definitely recommend them, buy a few pair at that price.👍😀
And free fast delivery what more do you want.😎
review image