on 6 December 2016
They arrived in good time, but my biggest concern is the thin cloth bag they arrived in did nothing to protect them from the rigours of postage. When I first saw them, there were two light scratched across one of the lenses. If I were to be buying these glasses to protect my eyes from the sun, this would have annoyed me to no end. However, these glasses are a part of a winter fancy dress outfit and will be only used for their cosmetic appearance.

Maybe there could be an option for a hard case, or extra packaging. Unless, of course, they were scratched before being put in the packet. Shock! Horror!

Image one shows the scratch. It looks like a stray hair, but it is not.
The second image shows the thin bag which is so thin I don't see how it could protect against anything. I guess its main job is to keep all the broken bits in the same place so you can throw it in the bin.

All in all, you get what you pay for. Cheap sunglasses that are stylish and disposable. As aviator style sunglasses they are always in style and fit most face types so there will always be in demand. I would recommend them to people that are always breaking or losing their sunglasses as, while they are easily scratch-able, they can be replaced easily and cheap enough.
review imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on 28 July 2016
Bought these sunnies for my up coming holiday to Tenerife on Tuesday coming ( v v v excited ) and I have to say they came exceptionally quick! Wasn't expecting them to be good quality, or anything as I really didn't pay much for them. But when they came I got such a surprise. THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!! I love them! I live in jersey and they completely protect my eyes from the sun so I'm pleased. They come with a really lovely Microfibre bag to put them in, which I wasn't expecting at all. So all in all, I would definitely buy again should anything happen to them, (me losing them) and I would 100% recommend them!!! Especially the seller!👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
✨🐰Thank you!!!!🐰✨
4 people found this helpful
on 24 June 2017
absolutely awful , i know these are only a few pounds but i expected them to at least be straight and sit on my face I am a average sized male and they were massive ie when i put arm on my ear the other arm went about 2" beyond my other ear , the frame itself was bent on arrival they are really badly made to weak for purpose and all that is they have to sit on your face , the lens are really poor as well not protecting the glare even in a weak sun , stay away you wont be impressed
One person found this helpful
on 5 March 2018
These sunglasses are a total bargain , they were reviewed in the Daily Mail in a comparison test with Ray-Ban and they offered the same
UV protection as the Ray-ban that cost £145.00 a pair. I bought four pairs, it doesn't matter if I lose a couple, at this price it doesn't matter.
Obviously the frame quality is not the same but the UV protection is, would definitely recommend.
One person found this helpful
on 17 June 2013
These aviators have very dark lenses, which means they are fantastic in bright sunlight. They can prove to be too dark when driving in shaded areas.
15 people found this helpful
on 6 September 2013
I never like to spend loads of money on sunglasses.I end up losing the expensive ones.These are great , easy to wear and look pretty good.The only reason why I didn't give these five stars is that they are flimsy in comparison with some of my others.
I would reccomend though
9 people found this helpful
on 14 June 2016
Great bargain recommend them for all people who are likely to misplace glasses as they are so cheap you can have lots of pairs. I got them for my husband who frequently has kids climbing on him, he puts them down lens first but so far they have not broken. Perfect for our sunny holiday and driving when it's sunny. Only negative is that they arrived in plastic bag with no padding so could have easily got squashed in transit.
on 29 April 2018
I like the way they looked on me but one of the arms fell off after three uses so very poor quality. I also like to put my shades on before i leave the house but these are way too dark to do that with. Couldn't recommend to anyone really.

Peace
on 28 July 2016
For the price, these are fantastic value for money. I had d&g glasses which were a birthday presents years ago but they broke in under a year. I've had a pair of these for many years and they are still going strong! You can't even get these in the shops for this cheap! Have bought a few extra pairs for the car etc as I always misplace them, very forgetful mummy brain!
on 8 August 2016
This product arrived 3 days after order with free delivery, despite saying it would take between 6 and 10 to do so.

The glasses are great quality and came in near perfect condition with the frame minutely bent, nothing I couldnt easily fix. They fit very loosely on me even though i have a rather large head. The packaging wasn't amazing, it just came in a small bag with no padding of any description to be seen.

Overall I am very happy with this product and they certainly dont look like sunglasses that only cost me £2.49