on 13 March 2016
Annoyingly I have one of those faces which doesn't suit sunglasses (or hats!) but my eyes still need protection all the same. For that reason I don't like spending a lot of money on them. Well, I'm very impressed with the quality of the glasses, they are comfortable and seem to do a good job of filtering the sunlight. They are a 4 out of 4 on the protection rating score (apparently) so should be able to be worn in bright sunlight, as it's England days like that are few and far between, but its good to know that they will give the required protection if needed. The lenses are a good size and unlike other unisex aviator glasses don't drown your face (great for all the ladies out there). There is a definite yellow tinge to everything when wearing them, so they wont be the best for driving in, but for general everyday use I really can't fault them for the price.

Delivery was really quick too, with standard delivery it only took 2 days for them to arrive - very impressed!
on 13 June 2016
I ordered four differently-tinted pairs of these good-shaped aviator glasses, for different needs following cataract surgery and dispensing with prescription sunglasses. These are very good - the arms are a little stiff - and work well for everyday use and sightseeing. Sadly they were appallingly packaged, no padding, and one accompanying pair were totally broken. This revealed the danger of these lenses if they suffer any strike - think grandchildren or volleyball or beach cricket? So only four stars
on 10 January 2014
Again, pleasantly surprised with the quality once they arrived. Some slight imperfections around the top of the rim on the right lense, but nothing that ruins the look. I also bought these for costume purposes, but I am considering wearing them come summer time.
on 3 August 2016
As soon as I got these in the post the right lense had popped out so I had to put it back in. Also the plastic nose bridge bit was bent out of shape and I had to push it back. Very cheap quality but what else do you expect for the price...they look ok on and give a slight yellow tint but very clear to see through. I keep them in my car for driving but don't tend to wear them out and about.
on 13 June 2016
Stylish and fairly sturdy for the price, but I found the glasses negatively affected my focus by giving slightly blurred vision.

I have other tinted sunglasses which I have not had this problem with.

I guess that at the end of the day you get what you pay for.
on 14 May 2016
I bought these simply because I needed cheap and cheerful sunglasses that I wouldn't really be bothered about if I lost or broke them. They arrived way before I expected them to and I am over the moon with them. They look amazing and I have to admit that if I did lose or break them I would be gutted. Gorgeous glasses.
on 3 March 2016
They are arrived extremely quickly and look very stylish. My intention was to purchase the glasses to use as a "one off" as part of a fancy dress outfit. However they attracted nothing but excellent comments, so much so the glasses are now packed in my hand luggage in readiness for my next holiday.
on 15 July 2014
I'm still scratching my head over the price of these, plus added bonus of free p&p.
They come with a pouch that isn't just cheap nylon but will actually do a job of protecting them. They have no tint on the inside so you can see clear as day out of them whilst giving you the UV 400 so this covers all UVA and UVB rays.
Perfect for driving with no glare what so ever. Plus because they are a very light frame i am not getting the moisture build up on the inside because my cheeks can still breath. which can be a mahusive problem when you wear foundation.

Admittedly these were a little to big but after a small squeeze either side of the arms to bend them in and with tongue in cheek and a silent prayer, they fit perfect.
So my Oakley's have a new home in the draw and have sent for a second pair of Aviators , just in.... Well, just in case....

Delivered with in a few day's of ordering.
on 28 July 2016
I have purchased this glasses a present for my cousin and he is very happy with the design and brown colour lenses. Very good of protecting eyes from UV light and it looks rigid and strong and highly recommended as stylish and protective glasses.
on 12 May 2016
Sorry had 2 change the review from.good 2 bad as the arms gone all flimsy and was told to.go to an opticians 2 fix them.. optician won't fix them as haven't purchased from there.. my poundshop glasses lasted longer than these.. another cheap item in the bin..