Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(5 star). See all 7 reviews
on 21 May 2013
Having read Nina's other two books i was excited to get this one,

Great read and nicely linked to the other books, but is also a stand alone read,

Read it too quickly and now can't wait for a new book from Nina
One person found this helpful
on 5 October 2014
Good read
on 8 June 2013
All the ingredients for a perfect bit of chick lit; romance, tragedy, comedy with a dash of glitz & glamour. Ideal holiday reading or an escape from a grey winter's day. Loved my first Nina Whyle book, I will definitely be reading her other two books.
on 6 April 2013
I love reading a book that i cant wait to get back to or have to stay up late to finish. I had to stay up to the wee hours to finish this fast paced, fun and well written piece of escapism. Everything I hoped for.
on 8 April 2013
Great fun, easy girlie read. This book was a nice distraction from normality. I found my self giggling at the familiarity of some scenes...
on 27 March 2013
Warmly recommend to all ladies, I couldn't put the book down, very entertaining! Can't wait for the next novel by Nina Whyle :-)