Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more

on 26 June 2017
Bought this for my husband. We have a Fiat Motorhome with rather a stupid design on the dash whereby you cannot see what speed you are doing as the hood makes it very dark. Fiat have issued a recall but in truth it's not a lot better. Thought this was the answer as it sits along the base of the dash and lights up all of the controls. Awesome
on 30 January 2017
Only had it a few days so I can't comment on its durability etc but it does the job very well. The neck is nice and firm so it stays where you want it and the LEDs are very bright.

The only way I think it could be improved is if there was an on/off switch but you can just pull it out of the USB port so it's no big problem. Overall, excellent value for the price.
on 4 June 2017
This is such a brilliant thing! I keep it in my desk drawer laid out in a straight line but when I want to use it I simply give it a bend and turn then plug it in and my keyboard and/or desk is lit up fine. There is no looseness or slackening about it after 6+ months' use and it doesn't get hot either. Best USB light I've had.
on 15 November 2013
Its a pretty good light that does what its supposed to. I can see my laptop keyboard in low ambient light conditions. If I had my way I'd like the 'flex' it to be a bit longer as I have a large 17.3" laptop. It would be nice if I could position it higher.

The 'flex' seems pretty robust and holds its position very well when you bend it into the shape you want. The light is bright enough and doesn't light up half the room.

I think it is worth the money. I'd have given it 5 starts but I'd like a longer 'flex'.
on 24 May 2016
I had a cheaper paler version of this plugged into a USB slot in the back of my TV to illuminate and make a feature of my violins. This one is much much better though. See pic. Just an alternative idea to put out there.
review image
on 22 May 2017
Excellent light that fit really well into the USB on my computer. Good clear light that I can angle however I want. Brilliant idea, and a brilliant product at a very good price, so thanks.
on 4 April 2017
This is really good value for money. Ideal for laptops or a PC with a USB hub by the keyboard. Good clear light. Highly recommended.
on 20 February 2014
Excellent product - loads of light for use with a laptop . The "swan" bends easily but does need regular adjustment because of the need to remove the unit when not in use - there is no off/on facility. However, this doesn't matter to me as I just turn off my wireless mouse and remove the light when I put my laptop down!
on 1 June 2017
the quality of you ULT05 - USB LED Light is extremely poor.
I plugged in for about 20 mins and 3 of the LEDs started flashing constantly and it was extremely hot. It's all plastic and I am also wondering how the LEDs could be possibly be changed.
Wrote to Daffodil twice in 20 days, no answer from them. Do not waste your money.
on 27 September 2016
not very good at all used it once for half hour and it went off and no longer works now