on 8 January 2014
This has to be both mine, my mum's and my baby's cousin's favourite film. It genuinely appeals to all ages. The item came well within the estimated delivery dates and had perfect playback. Very Impressed.
on 19 January 2015
Arrived super fast in time for Christmas and my 3 year old niece loves it. It's now her favourite film and she watches it over and over like I did as a child. Fantastic service and fantastic Disney film.
on 1 April 2013
Despite the fact my kids are older they still love to watch the older disney films, as soon as this arrived they were straight onto it, it was in good condition and no problems with its working.
on 17 May 2012
it was the best film i have ever seen ever ever ever ever ever ever, twas the night before xmas and all through the house I was watching emprorers new groove and it was the best film ever
on 18 February 2015
Nice and fun movies for a great price. Better buy this US import as the UK versions costs twice if you buy them here separately. Also the US version comes with a beautiful slip-case.
on 18 December 2002
Well, this movie is really, really funny and you start laughing in the beginning and stop only in the end of the movie. The dvd has also a game which can be played by your children.
on 26 August 2013
I bought this for the grand children. They enjoyed it. I did also! You should purchase and watch and be a part of the film. You will need to boo and cheer at the appropriate time.
on 12 February 2014
Excellent product, it is very good and deserves the five star rating. This product is exactly what I expecting and I would recommend this to anyone who is considering buying it.
on 23 February 2013
When I was younger my brother made me watch this film over and over. You'd think that would make me hate it, but it grew on me. It's a great watch with lots of memorable lines.
on 15 April 2014
One of my favourite disney films! So easy to watch and the jokes are so funny. I'm 18 years old and have watched this relentlessly and I still don't get bored! Worth the buy