TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 11 October 2013
Colour: Cutest Little Girl|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Tatty Teddy indeed! Now how on earth could my makers even think of giving me that as a brand name! Shame on them. I am Teeny Teddy - ok!

I, cutie Teddy, am going to dictate my own review to my human to type up here for you.

As soon as you unwrap my packing, you will ooh and ahh at your first sight of me - an extremely cute, whisper grey teddy girl, wearing a pink T-Shirt. When you pick me up you will love the softness of my fur and you will not be able to stop your fingers stroking me. You will see patches on me to try and justify the name I was given of 'tatty'. I even have a teeny weeny tail.

My head is big so that I am easy for the children to grab hold of. An adult human could even use my head as a stress ball, as long as the human asks me and then looks after me to compensate! I have teeny sticky out arms and little legs - just right for those baby human fingers to grasp hold of me.

Some humans have said that I moult my fur, so, just in case, before you let your little human play with me, give me a gentle brush over and then I am ready for cuddles.

I can't have a bath, just a little sponge down if I get dirty. There is a tag on my ear which you must remove before you give to any baby humans. Please be gentle when you remove it, as I can be quite sensitive you know. You can also take my T-Shirt off if you want to, but not over my head - that would hurt me and rip my shirt I think.

I also have a teddy brother, he has a blue T-Shirt.

I am not just a toy for a baby, I am also important enough to be considered a 'collectible'. That makes me happy because I should then have a home for life. I will sit quietly on your shelf and watch over you all. There are lots of other Tatty Teddy things you can buy too. Remember though, that as a Tiny Tatty Teddy I am obviously the most important part of any collection.

Am I expensive - perhaps a little bit, but I have heard humans say that you get what you pay for and that you have to pay for quality. Well I think I am worth it because my cuteness and loyalty is priceless! So there !
VINE VOICEon 30 October 2013
Colour: Cutest Little Girl|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
All of the Tatty Teddy range is cute, and this little toy is no exception. It's nicely made and the fur is beautifully soft, and the logo embroidered on its paw is sweet. The size of the head is strangely disproportionate to the rest of the bear, which looks a little odd, but it's not too much of an issue.

It's worth bearing in mind that this is a really small toy though! Barely four inches, it doesn't look very impressive as a gift, especially considering that it doesn't come in a presentation box or anything (it arrived, weirdly, in a clear plastic bag with sellotape round it, that would have to be removed before giving it as a present, leaving it unpackaged). It doesn't seem very good value for money either.

This isn't something I'd buy for my own child as the price is too high for such a small toy that doesn't actually do anything. If it had a gift box with it I might buy it as a present for new parents, but as it is I probably wouldn't bother.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 26 August 2013
Colour: Cutest Little Girl|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
There are many teddies on the market similar to this one, although this ted has an outsized head. Clad in a pink shirt with the words "cutest little girl' it has its charms and appeal. It is quite small and it has appealed to my 5 year old daughter, she really likes it especially since it fits into the cup holder on her car seat. How long it will hold this appeal is difficult to say, but so far it has accompanied us for three days, shopping, seaside and pretty much every car journey we have made.
It went to bed last night and got lost somewhere in the room, she woke up at 3am and demanded that we find it. Find it we did, stashed in the pillow case!

As an appealing toy, it has its appeal to the right audience, but the price? Well I think that it is a little on the expensive side compared to the opposition but in mitigation it does have a quality feel to it.
VINE VOICEon 15 October 2013
Colour: Cutest Little Girl|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I ordered this one because well I admit there wasn't a lot on the Amazon Vine this month and thought well my daughter would like this. She is really into teddys at the moment and has a few of them in her cot that she talks to in the morning before she gets up. I thought this little one would make a nice edition. And it has! She loved this little bear on sight. I am unsure if it's because it's so small that she likes it but whatever the reason this little teddy now sleeps by her side with her favourite main teddy called Ted.

I probably wouldn't have purchased this because I don't normally buy cuddly toys but now seeing her with this little one I will be having a search for a bigger sized one of these and see if she likes that one just as much.
HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 November 2013
Colour: Cutest Little Girl|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I received this free through the Amazon Vine Programme.

There's plenty to like about this cute little girl's gift: it's sweet, well-made, and attractive, with nice use of colour. It is, however at 4 inches, a very, very small toy. The bear is thus not so much a good toy for cuddling, as it is a great size for small hands to hold.

It's a nice toy, and would make a very attractive present, but at just short of eight pounds I'm left feeling that this is a bit overpriced.
TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 24 September 2013
Colour: Cutest Little Girl|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
What can I say about this adorable soft toy, that has not already been said by other reviewers? Not a lot. Its a quality soft toy, that is very well made. It will delight any child it is given to and I think it is superb. We have a member of the family that collects them and this is a perfect accompaniment to the rest of the range.

Recommended.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 October 2013
Colour: Cutest Little Girl|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a soft little cutie which is just the right size for tiny hands to hold.

I was a little worried about the fact the head was bigger than the body but it looks great in the, er, fur.

It's firm but squashy and soft.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 24 October 2013
Colour: Cutest Little Girl|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Me to You 4 inch Tiny Tatty Teddy Cutest Little Girl is indeed small but perfectly formed and with the good quality which these bears are always made with this is a cute little present for a little girl or for those who is a collector of these beautiful bears. The teddy sits neatly in the palm of my hand and with the softness of the fur the bear it certainly is everything in what I want in a small bear of this size and for me I would happily give it to a small child as a gift and know they will like it. I love the little tee-shirt the teddy is wearing with the words "Cutest Little Girl" with a small dark pink strawberry on the top right corner of the tee-shirt which for me personally adds to the cuteness factor. As always the high raised eye brows are evident including the very famous patch which is on all Tiny Tatty Teddy's made by the firm Carte Blanche which they are very famous for producing.
I would recommend this little toy to anyone who wants a small present of good quality but I would like to state it is recommended that all labels are removed before giving to a child under the age of three. Personally I would have it on display as it really is beautiful to look at though it is the perfect size for those little hands of a young child and I am sure it will become a firm favourite.
VINE VOICEon 28 September 2013
Colour: Cutest Little Girl|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Firstly this teddy is for a 4 year old. Her Mum loves Me To You so she will like this more that the kid no doubt.

I have given the FUN - 1 star. It's a bear, it sits upright and looks cute and that's it. It's not like it's Subbuteo (don't tell me that girls don't play subbuteo?).
Educational - 1 star. It's a bear, it sits upright and looks cute and that's it. It's not like it's Lego.
As it is brand new and it's a bear, it sits upright and looks cute and that's it, the durability factor is difficult to measure. It's not likes it's an Airfix model. (don't tell that girls don't make models?).
Overall - 5 stars cus my sis-in-law will love me because she loves Me To You.

Seriously:
I have 2, 1x boy, 1x girl. The only difference is the pink t-shirt with "Cutest Little Girl" and a strawberry icon and "Cutest Little Boy" with a different icon (?). They do sit upright on their own and are just over 4.5 inches high. They seem to be very well made (handmade with love, it says on 1 of the 3 labels. The largest can be removed from its ear). Very baby friendly and kid-proof to a high degree.
VINE VOICEon 12 October 2013
Colour: Cutest Little Girl|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Here's my 3 year old's review of this toy, presented as dialogue.

Me: "Lizzie!" (for that is her name)

Lizzie (not moving, still staring at tv): "What?"

Me: "Lizzie! Come here..."

Lizzie: [sighs] "ok then...." approaches with foot dragging, weary gait

Me (showing toy): "do you like this toy?"

Lizzie: "No"

Me: "Why not sweetheart?"

Lizzie: "'cos it's shy"

Me: "What?"

Lizzie: "It's shy."

Me: "What?"

Lizzie: "It's shy..."

Me: "Why's it shy?" (justified question I thought)

Lizzie: "'cos it's silly" (walks away, signifying the interview is at an end)

So a tad unfair, I thought. the item is cute enough. It's small, it fits in your hand like a (strangely shaped) Hamster, so with small children is likely to be misplaced. But the texture is silky and soft like real fur. The patch on the head and eyebrows raised in constant bemusement lend it an air of heart piercing pathos. And the 'cutest little Girl' t-shirt is, well, cute.