on 11 July 2014
I took some time to finally get these headphones, they're quite expensive and the reviews mentioned the lack of bass, over engineered and leaked sound. Its true when turned up to a fair old volume your fellow commuters get a good idea of what you're listening too but if you like to be aware of your surroundings and don't want ear plugs or muffs then you have to swallow this down side. But that's where the negative points end, the engineering is just beautiful and enables you to fit them to your ear just right. As for the bass, personally I think there's this obsession with having ear trembling drums buzzing for an hour after you've taken them off... The sound with B&O is nothing short or unbelievable with the most exceptional highs and mids giving me an listening experience I don't get with my Bose; I could her instrumentals that just are not there with my other earphones. I would not hesitate in choosing these B&Os and recommending them to others...
on 9 March 2015
Best Headphones, shame after 4 months they broke (second pair to do that) I own a pair of Sony NC500D which i bought in 2006 and they still work perfectly, I expect expensive headphones not to break after 4 months its literally a pound a day these things cost me.

I will amend this review if my earphones are replaced I am more than happy to ship mine back to show they were properly maintained.
on 6 June 2017
Great headphones, my second pair (lost first). They come with a leather pouch & some spare pads for the ear pieces. The volume buttons don't work with Samsung S8 (& likely all Samsung), the only button that does work pauses the music, I haven't used them to make a call as yet so not sure about the mic. I knew this before purchasing though so no surprise. Very good headphones.
on 25 May 2017
Very disappointed. Arrived with ear piece detached in one head phone. For near enough £100 simply not good enough and doesn't give me confidence if I purchased a new pair that they would last. Wouldn't recommend. Easily refunded through amazon .
on 8 November 2017
Left channel stopped working after 9 months. Need to know how to return it, as it should be covered under guarantee. Amazon doesn't give instructions how to do this.
on 3 July 2017
I have replaced this item 3 times - once due to loss of sound in one ear, other 2 due to ear hook detachment from ear phones. I might also add that the sound quality is not up to the level I have with other B&O products.
on 10 November 2017
top quality. be aware and buy original b&o
on 14 October 2016
good!
on 19 May 2016
I can't believe some of the negative reviews here. Have the people giving these headphones one and two stars even tried them? This is undeniably a quality product all round. Sound, Build and Style are all five star!

Three key points:

i) Sound quality. The key point for me and I consider myself an audiophile so am really analytical about this. The sound quality of these earphones is very fine, music is clear, well separated, little coloration and lots of detail in the treble with a strong and clear bass. I have heard sounds on my Fiio X5 that my previous Creative Aurvana (themselves good quality earphones) simply do not pick up. The bass is surprisingly strong for earphones that don't even need to be inserted in the ears. Sensitivity is high too which is important given how underpowered some music players are. I benchmarked these against the Bose - my wife uses those for the gym on her MP3 player - and B&W offerings at a similar price point; these were substanatially better than the Bose and, I'll admit to being surprised, they were clearly better than the the B&W ones too though the B&Ws need to be adjusted with the right size bud needs configured so I may not have heard them at their best. The B&O went on easily and sounded fantastic from the off.
ii) Comfort and fit. These are so well made, real precision engineering and adjustable in all dimensions so that the same earphones can be used by children and adults. They are built so that they stay in place without flexing and are the most comfortable earphones I have had, much more so that the Creative ones which were not as adjustable and never really stayed in place that well, always having to adjust. These ones you just put on and listen to the music; they stay in place and are an excellent mechanical design.
iii) Style. B&O have it in spades! The black and silver looks really excellent.

I have never bought B&O products before, thinking them overpriced and all about style not sound, but these earphones have proven me wrong.

Recommended.
on 31 May 2015
I bought these thinking buy quality as I have had problems with earphones in the past and now they don't work properly.
after six months light use. I use them a couple of times a week when I am running.

Having bought them in December 2014 I would have expected them to last longer but now the balance between each ear is wrong, the right is louder than the left. They don't work at all sometimes until you twist the plug in the socket or bend the wire.

Poor quality product from a great brand name. Hopefully I can get a replacement pair under guarantee but I rather wish I'd never bought them