on 16 April 2014
I bought these for my Alfa Romeo Mito. For the price I was paying I did not have great expectations, but I have to say they are really rather good for the price. The fit is pretty much bang on. The locating studs were in exactly the right place and snapped firmly into place. The only reservation that I had and I was aware of on ordering, is that the red heel pad looks a bit garish (but that's just me) but although it's not clear in the photo (in fact I never noticed) is the red trim on the edge of the mats - it looks great.
It's fair to say I am pretty chuffed right now and I can whole heartedly recommend these mats.
One person found this helpful
on 17 June 2013
Prompt delivery. Good price for the quality they are. Easy to fit. Well tailored. Look snazzy. Would recommend.
What I like is the fact that the mats stay put and don't curl or slide about.
|0Comment|Report abuse
These mats are a perfect fit for the car as described, including the clips on studs. They are well made/detailed. Having ordered at the weekend, they were delivered on the Tuesday, so super fast as well.
Would highly recommend.
on 17 September 2015
Good value and quality however the colour isn't a perfect match for Alfa Romeo red
on 29 December 2013
looking good on time good price what else do you need next time ineed mats this is the site and i will tell all my friends