on 22 October 2015
Buffs are so versatile. They are warm enough to wear instead of a scarf on a winters day but also thin enough to keep on in the house. Its one of those items you seem to really get attached too. And they last really well. In fact its very easy just to want to buy loads of them :D

If you don't own one then grab one now.....you'll wonder how you ever did without one!
on 1 September 2017
I love these things so much, its a shame that I always lose them. I have no idea where my last 4 buffs have gone. But I always buy more because they're awesome, and versatile, and comfortable. Amazing product.
on 20 April 2017
That's a very clever thing. Versatile and simple.
I'm keeping on myself all the time: it takes no space at all in my pocket.
I use it also under my helmet when I'm cycling.
I highly recommend it!
on 2 September 2017
I have found this most useful for walking in hot conditions as it can protect your head from burning as well as act as a sweatband if you are tackling strenuous uphill sections. Essential item for any walker!
on 6 June 2017
Brought as a present for my niece who travels a lot and works in Dubai. She loves it and wears it to protect her from the sun in Dubai and keep her warm when she comes home.
on 3 January 2017
Buff Obsession, I love it. Fits my 17.5 inch neck, without choking me,and can quickly be made into hat for winter.
on 5 April 2017
Only Buff brand gives the right length. All of the other knock-offs are way too short - and i don't have a very big head diameter.(I like to twist them and turn them into the "hat" style.) I don't even use my others anymore - just these ones because they fit so much better.
on 2 August 2017
I do a lot of hill walking and the Buff is lightweight and very versatile
on 27 April 2017
Just what I needed to try and keep my nose warm!
on 19 March 2017