on 8 June 2013
These are well made (for the price) pillow protectors. I wanted cotton, zips and not quilted and got exactly what I want. The cotton is a bit thin but I was not expecting anything else bearing in mind their cost.

The protectors have been on our pillows for a week and you would not know that they are there when using the pillows. It is too soon to say what sort of job they will do in protecting the pillows from dirt etc.

I am pleased with my purchase.
on 27 November 2013
My own fault for believing the description of this item, but it is hard to see how they can claim to be anti-allergy and anti-bacterial, when they are clearly just polycotton pillow cases. Somewhat disappointing.
on 15 March 2014
I don't find the product as expected - but perhaps the price did indicate!!
They are just another thin polycotton tighter fit pillow cases with zip that go inside the normal pillow case....
on 7 March 2017
An excellent buy! A good fit ,much better then the paper ones.Have used them in the caravan and also on my own bed at home.Keeps the pillows clean and wash well.Would buy again.
on 2 April 2014
These pillow protectors are ideal for me, I love the zips and the fact they are not quilted. They give your pillows the protection they need and you don't even know that they are there. Very easy to launder and inexpensive.
on 25 July 2017
Ideal to keep your pillow and any covers on them from hanging out of the pillow slip.
on 10 December 2015
excellent product and well packed
on 12 April 2015
Not happy with this purchase. When I opened the packaging they came as four separate packs of two, no problem there; however, two of the packs looked as if they had been opened & one cover from each pack had marks on it - one had what appeared to be a red biro line & the other has a patchy brown mark (it looks like an ironing burn). It doesn't wash out so it's straight into the rubbish bin with that one.
on 18 July 2013
As for my review of 4 pillow protectors - good quality cotton, zipped, nice snug fit on pillows. Would recommend.
on 6 August 2014
One of the pillow cases had a broken zip but apart from that they were fine.
I didn't complain to the company as it's not a big deal for me and they were good value, even for 7.
Their delivery was fine. I'd use them again.