Customer reviews

on 29 July 2013
This really is a great book.The designs are inspiring and the photos and instructions are clear and precise.
I am quite an experienced sewer, but have limited experience with quilting.This book has so many different ideas in it that I can't wait to get into my stash of material and start.
All the projects are small enough to complete without feeling overwhelmed and have a great modern feel
I would highly recommend anyone,of any skill,to buy this book.
4 people found this helpful
on 9 March 2016
Great book lots of projects to make. Beautiful illustrations..
on 22 May 2013
This book does what it says on the label, the cushions inside are lovely designs with clear instructions which are easy to follow,.
4 people found this helpful
on 28 September 2013
not made anything out of the book yet, but love this, so many books are too involved for people like me, a beginner, but this is just great.
One person found this helpful
on 8 December 2013
A very handy book The patterns are very good and the instructions are simple. It was good value for money
One person found this helpful
on 25 October 2013
I loved this book even if just for the delicious colourful layout. It made me want to get sewing as superb results are achievable in a comparatively short time.
on 24 June 2014
Great book, lovely projects, patterns are easy to follow. I made one pillow already and it looks fantastic! I'm very happy with this book!
review imagereview image
on 9 October 2014
Lovely book
on 14 January 2015
This is a super book if you are a beginer as i am,some realy good ideas i am pleased with it,
on 2 June 2014
As someone who is addicted to making cushion/pillow covers, this book is brilliant. It contains plenty of variety and I can't wait to try many of the patterns.