Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 26 January 2015
Bought as a Christmas gift for my daughter she loved it . Well worth the money
on 11 November 2013
This product was given to me from a friend they also gave me honey both from the same company, the taste is so different I would of never bought this for myself, so glad I tried it, I have used it on many dishes now, on pasta compliments a treat..
on 1 September 2015
I had bought the oil from the truffle hunter and had loved it, so I gave this product a try. I thought perhaps the having the flavour without the fatty content would be great, but I find that the flavour isn't as strong as with an oil. Hence, I will buy this brand again, but not this product. I have put a fair amount of this salt in my risotto, yet the flavour was very very mild.
on 2 January 2016
I love the flavour of truffles and this salt is nice but I'm my humble opinion could do with more truffle. Nice but not amazing.
on 30 October 2015
Not nearly as strong as the truffle oil. Would need to use a lot of salt to get the right flavour
on 8 September 2014
Excellent delivery. Used to enhance a mushroom consomme, it just added the final touch
on 8 January 2016
Lovely gift for my foodie husband. Tastes and smells incredible
on 2 March 2015
Excellent product -very pleased esp on scrambled egg:)
on 7 July 2015