Customer reviews

on 26 June 2017
Incredibly comfortable although you may need to go one size up. These look and feel great, the tongue and ankle padding may be too thick for some but you get used to this. A quality shoe
on 29 April 2017
Just as described
on 7 June 2017
Brilliant shoes, very impressed with the speed of arrival and how long they last
on 8 August 2015
Some slight scuffing however given the price I paid it is more than acceptable fit great and look better than they do in the picture.
on 5 September 2014
I have always loved DC shoes as i have wide feet i find it hard to find shoes that fit. great shoes
on 20 February 2013
I bought these shoes for my son who is a DC fanatic, he loves them and wears them all the time, he had them for Christmas and they still look as good as new, they are very good quality and fairly heavy, well made shoes, as well as being a good price.
I would recommend these shoes.
on 7 August 2014
My son got me into wearing DC's a few years back and I love them! This pair look great, are very comfortable and are great quality. DC's I have had in the past still look and feel good a year after purchase.
on 5 October 2015
Excellent purchase, couldn't be better
on 21 June 2016
Worth the wait, my fault for ordering from US instead of UK but my husband is very happy with his surprise. Well packed and arrived as tracking predicted. Thank you.
on 17 January 2014
The shoes were in great condition when they arrived
I like the feel of them they're great all round
was good to get these shoes cheaper than in store

See one answered question