on 5 September 2013
I DO love Michael Buble - but I am not REALLY a lover of cover versions that have completely different arrangements: either you are covering it or you are going for something new - in which case, write some of your own lyrics, too!!

Having said that, I do not often find an album that grabs me from start to finish - this one didn't - but I think I perhaps have half a dozen in my collectio that do ..........
on 10 July 2014
HELLO,
From France : Livraison très rapide, et excellent cd de Michael Buble. Cela swingue avec l'aide d-un très bon orchestre.
"Le crooner" est formidable dans ce disque, où les titres semblent avoir été composés pour lui ! Superbe ambiance jazzy !
Faites-vous plaisir avec cet excellent album . Il y a aussi quelques titres pour rêver ou danser "très love".
on 23 March 2010
Crazy Love is a welcome end to a series of Michael Buble albums that had begun to sound rather 'samey' While Michael continues in fine voice on this album the backings are far more dramatic than recent fare and all the better for it. It makes for less of an 'easy listen' (although there are some mellow tracks) and more sit up and take notice. The album has a stunning opening track and 'Hold On' has already established itself as a choice of opening dance at wedding receptions. It's Michael's best album for some time.
on 12 August 2017
What can I say... Mr buble at his best. I bought the CD for my eldest daughter who loves him. This is probably her favourite album
on 4 October 2010
I received this CD for my birthday and have virtually played nothing else since. Michael Buble's voice is fantastic and the orchestrations are unique. The fresh and very different interpretations of some of the old songs are very good, and his version of the Frank Sinatra track, "Stardust", shows how well he can mimic the old crooner's voice. I love "Just haven't met you yet" and play it very loudly in the car on the way home from work, but think almost all of the tracks are brilliant.
on 18 January 2018
Crazy love by Michael buble is a great cd he is such a good singer
on 9 November 2009
I love Michael Buble and have all his CDs, all of which I have enjoyed. However, in my opinion, this one is even better than the last couple - can't tell you why exactly, perhaps because there are a few 'new' songs as opposed to remakes of the 'oldies'. All I can say is I enjoyed the whole CD and have played it a few times now and am singing along as usual. Keep it up Michael and let's have a few new songs from you, as they are equally as good as the old ones.
on 14 July 2010
I have only listened to a few of michael buble's albums but know alot of his stuff, and this is his best so far. When i first bought the album from amazon's free super saver delivery, it was expected to arrive with 3-5 working class days, but showed up on my door step after two days! Not bad for free post :)
This album i only knew *Havent Met You Yet* from the charts, but its one of those albums you can just play, and enjoy, even though youve never heard the songs before. I think its his best work so far. I encourage you all to get your own copy :) God Bless x
on 19 August 2017
Amazing album if you don't have it ... get it
on 14 January 2016
Nice album to listen to. Bit of mixture of tempos nevertheless still good music to listen along to. The soulful smooth unique voice of Michael Buble is great to listen to.