Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 14 May 2017
Good price delivered very quick
on 26 April 2017
Very good CD
on 8 June 2017
One of many CD's I have by Michael Buble and an so glad I got it, if you are a fan buy this one
on 21 November 2013
My husband got me this and I love it, I put it on very loud as I do my housework and go around the house singing alone with him
on 15 November 2014
Great quality.
on 15 October 2009
I already have this great album in my collection and was lucky to get hold of it a week before the uk release !

Michael delivers his usual high vocal standard on 13 tracks. 2 new songs and 11 standards. Among the highlights are the amazing big band rendition of Julie London's Cry me a river..truly epic. The groover "Baby you got what it takes" "All of me" arranged by Quincy jones and a nice version of Stardust with accapella group naturally 7. Virtually all the album is amazing though.the only track i wasn't keen on is the title track which is a van morrison song. If i had to flip a coin i prefered his last CD Call me irresponsible but this is nearly as good.

Great performer..great album..nuf said !
on 19 October 2009
Micheal Buble has proberbly recorded his best album yet and in doing so has embraced all sections of the record buying public. The voice is perfect whether scaling the heights or singing in his boots and each track is a gold star performance. I could not fault a track because each track has a magic about it that only Buble and the excellant orchestrations encompass. The changes from swinging band and sometimes swinging voices to smooth strings with full orchestra on other tracks. Listen to 'cry me a river' with pounding orchestral opening giving the standard a different dimension. Listen to 'Some king of Wonderful' ( an old Drifter's hit) smooth pop at it's best. I could go on. Do we have to wait another year for another album ?
on 19 October 2009
I haven't been this excited to hear an album in ages and I was not disappointed. Great beats and contrasts of style and Michael's voice sounding better than ever. It must feel great to know you can open your mouth and make that sound, I am so jealous !!!

Cry me a river has a really original arrangement that adds so much to an already great song and I think his voice has got better (who would have thought that was possible ?!!!) and that adds something to all the tracks. His own compositions are excellent once again and he has made great choices for the other tracks. The big band sound on Heartache Tonight is fabulous and the beat on baby (you've got what it takes) is infectious. (Mum would have loved it - bless her )

Recommended without hesitation and can't wait to see him live again soon.
on 20 October 2009
Couldn't wait to rush out and purchase Michael Buble's new album yesterday - have been to see Michael in concert and he is an outstanding artist and funny and very genuine man.

This new album contains the usual mix of old swing and motown standards and some original tracks by Buble - it makes for a great mix of songs you can instantly sing along to and the original tracks are excellent and are set to become strong classics of their own.

If you don't like Michael Buble's albums then why purchase and review this one dragging it down by giving it only 2 stars - Michael is sticking to a formulae that has brought him huge success and pleases his legion of fans worldwide - this as a fan is what I've come to expect and love about him and this album didn't dissapoint.
on 19 October 2009
I've been a Buble fan since the beginning and this album is by far, my favourite yet (and I have them all). I really can't think of anything I would change on it - it contains the perfect blend of songs. The album begins with an amazing version of "Cry me a River", which is followed by a number of equally good tracks: Georgia on my Mind; Crazy Love; At this Moment; and Some Kind of Wonderful. The album also includes two fantastic original songs - Haven't Met You Yet and Hold On (my favourite track on the cd).