on 31 October 2013
1 Full Set of 5 High Capacity Compatible Printer Inks to Replace Epson...
i found that the ink runs from the bottom of the cartridges when you take the caps off to install them to the printer
also the Epson printer tells you that you are not using Epson cartridges
however i allows you to use them with recommendations that you do not
the print quality is good
and the price also
on 21 March 2014
Can't see a noticeable difference between these and the originals. Fitted them and they worked without fuss. So good I reordered a multipack.

I don't get a message on the Mac about them being non original, but when I use the PC it states that they are not original and do I want to continue, or something like that. Just click yes and it carries on fine.

Happy enough with them and the delivery times!
on 14 April 2015
Good inks, very well priced. My Epson printer doesn't like them initially and keeps telling me I'm not using original inks. Well, I already know that, but Epson prices are too rich for my blood and everyday use. I persist and the printer eventually succumbs!
on 13 October 2013
Always concerned when not ordering originals but originals of these cost nearly the same as I paid for the printer. So these fitted working and a great saving on original cartridge price will definitely reorder when these get low
on 16 October 2013
I was very pleased with this set. Pleased with the speed with which they were despatched. When I found that one colour had been duplicated I contacted the supplier and he phoned me straight back and organised to send this missing colour next day.
It arrived two days later. Excellent customer service!
2 people found this helpful
on 9 March 2016
very good value, just need to be careful when opening as they leak a bit of ink, but they work fine
on 22 August 2013
At this price, i am saving a lot of money compared to the official ink replacements and they do the job just as well. will definitely be buying more from this source. Excellent supplier
on 15 September 2013
Excellent value compared to Epson's own cartridges. Obviously I don't know as yet how long the ink will last comparatively but I'm very happy so far. Also, the product arrived very promptly and securely packaged. I have already recommended this Company to friends.
on 19 January 2016
The Epson printer recognised that the inks were not original Epson inks, thus quality of picture is affected
on 25 December 2014
Having used these inks for a few weeks I have not been disappointed. They produce good quality print and so far seem to be giving a long service in that the cartridges are still showing a good level of ink. I accept that I do not measure the number of pages I am printing but on the face of it, they seem good. I will buy again.

See one answered question