VINE VOICEon 5 November 2013
been using this for a month in my galaxy s3 - no issues at all - bit fiddly to fit first time but since then I've been using 2 sim cards all the time, it takes about 25 seconds to switch between the cards.

3g works on both sim s as well.
on 6 December 2012
Well I got so excited when I read about this new elite magicsim so took the plunge and ordered 1.

The delivery was a day late.

When I tried the adapter, the phone just kwpt searching for network. I tried repositioning the adapter about 10 times to no avail. Also the quality of the adapter look3d very fragile and the adapter for sim 2 was thick. It bulged my note 2' back cover.

Also the unit will get in the way if you use wireless charger.

Its on its way back to amazon now...

Swnt back to amazon for a refund.
on 9 November 2012
Purchasers should note that this product arrives with no instructions. Went onto the website [...] where there is a 'manual' in a series of pictures. I didn't have a problem getting the normal sim into the SIM2 section of the adaptor but getting the micro sim into the slot took several attempts because there was no way of preventing it from sliding off the adapter contacts as i pushed against the spring to insert the SIM.

3rd time lucky i managed to get both to line up and the SIM to click in properly - after that all working properly. Switching SIMs via the menu system is easy, checked it all working by dialing both to and from both SIMS - very happy with this product.

Only gave four stars because of lack of guidance at the most tricky / crucial bit of the installation. The video on the website starts AFTER installation so that wasn't much use. A few tips or tricks from the manufacturer would have helped. I found that since i used a cut down SIM rather than a microSIM that smoothing the edges with a nail file helped. Taking the battery out also helped to be able to keep the SIM and the adapter lined up as i pushed the SIM into the slot.
on 8 December 2013
I always used two phones when out here in Spain prior to purchasing this device; now I simply check for UK messages morning and night by switching sims with a single keystroke after calling up the app that is activated when you install the device.
This review applies to the purpose built Galaxy S3 device.

Pros:
Simple to use when installed
A number of menu options, including auto switching between sims and the option to 'hide' the second sim.
Reliable - I've been using mine for a month or so.
No obvious impact on ther phone features including battery life.
Support available (not tested)
Fits inside, above the battery, even when the Damsung
Cons:
Not the easiest device to physically install. Would benefit from a 'stop' for the second sim.
Only one sim can be used at any one time
on 16 June 2013
The Dual Sim arrived on time. and after a while I managed to fit it. The instructions are too brief and don't tell you to remove the micro Sim 1 paper backing. Larger print would have helped. Think "BOND 007" if you cant find the Dual Sim app. Just dial 007 on the keypad and then check in the App folder and you should see the Dual App. The code 007 shows or hides the App.

This just does what it says in the packet. And the back cover just snaps on as it would if there was nothing there between the battery and cover.

So I now have a dual Sim phone and only need one handset. Happy!!!!
on 16 February 2014
I bought one for my phone direct from their webpage.
It did not work as it seems they are incompatible with EE.

The company must know of this as others (after some research) have said about it to them in the past, and yet they do not state this fact on their site.

As I threw the tiny plastic bag in came in away once it arrived they will not issue a refund as they say it must come back in its packaging. The Magic sim is bent and used, what does the packaging matter now?
I suspect they know most people throw away the small plastic packaging expecting their product to work.

Their customer support is terrible, fairly unhelpful and border line rude - and this is if they reply, they tend to ignore responses to email they do not like and you have to badger them to get a reply.

Plus side I paid with paypal on their main webpage so will be going through paypal to recover costs as they are not playing ball.
on 16 November 2013
I had one of these for my iphone 4S and it worked perfectly between o2 & giffgaff. However, when bought for my S3, it wouldnt recognise an EE sim. I bought this to switch to EE, as EE have 4G. I reported the problem to Magicsim and a refund was issued without question, so full marks to Magicsim.
on 16 September 2014
The problems were, I could not make it work. I Spent a lot of time with "support" sending e-mails back and forth, as there is no phone support available. I originally bought this to save me having to carry two phones, as I live on the border between two countries.
on 14 November 2013
I had many goes at. Fitting it but I could not get it working I returned it and got a refund within a day
on 2 June 2014
Doesn't work very well with Galaxy S3, requires the sim to be taken out and reset. Would not buy again.