on 22 May 2013
I am amazed at this nicely presented necklace. Great quality, and a really amazing price for what looks expensive. Lots if brownie points in this purchase, and cheaper than the last Pandora bracelet I bought her (£500) well worth buying.
Arrived safely and very promptly, good seller.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 December 2017
Gift great price very pretty good quality
on 28 April 2016
It is pretty. Colour as expected
on 25 September 2013
this looks fantastic, now to see if my girlfriend likes it! i wonder if she will guess how much/cheap it was
One person found this helpful
on 1 May 2016
on 1 April 2014
this necklace is lovely and I really like it a lot. It was not that dear so it was worth the money
on 11 April 2014
i bought this for a present .i was looking for a turquoise colour ,and this was lovely. the only gripe i have with this is that it wasn t boxed.
on 21 April 2014
I bought this for my girlfriends birthday as it looked amazing and all the reviews were good! However when I acctualy received the item it was delivered broken with only half the necklace, meaning I have to go out and buy another part to attach to this one.

Overal not very pleased