Customer reviews

on 29 December 2014
I like that this has a screw top, so I can put it in my handbag without fear of leaking. It doesn't include a mixing ball, and the plastic mesh to filter out lumps is not the most effective filter I've come across, but it does the job well enough. Because I use this more for taking breakfast smoothies to work than for powdered shakes, this is not really an issue for me.
on 27 September 2013
Purchased 5 of these for use in a care home for foodlink supplements, easy to ensure correct levels and mixing the powder/ liquids by just shaking. I like the small screw top for pouring into cups and washes well in the dishwasher. in particular the easy to read measurements on the side for oz /ml getting the right dose is much easier and the bottles are ideal for storing in the fridge and help prevent cross - contamination.
on 10 January 2015
Promt Delivery .. Nice product .. well made .. very strong .. very stylish & better than my old one .. i'm very pleased & will be buying a 2nd one soon.
on 23 April 2014
I got this one because of the screw cap. You can take it safely on your bag and it won't spill the content. Easy to use and it mixes well. Great product.
on 20 December 2013
Great to use, you can use it everyday, fits a lot of supplements in it and easy to wash out and reuses, the price was great too
on 4 June 2014
Easy to use, does what it says on the tin. Easy to take apart and clean.happy with my purchase thanks
on 1 November 2013
I use this to make fruit smoothies which I then take out with me in my bag, so I wanted a screw cap rather than a cap that just pops off. Does the job perfectly
on 23 July 2014