on 9 May 2014
Not bad but not my fav Kipling bag. Prefer the Dee which hold its shape better . Had to send the first one back as the flap was creased but it was replaced without hassle.
on 6 February 2014
Lovely colour and just right for the Summer. Will be useful when not wanting to carry larger bag on holiday.
on 13 December 2013
I bought this in Laquer Black. When I first recieved it I wasnt to sure if I liked it, but once I started using it WOW.
So light and comfortabe to carry. Now I love it.
Small bag but nice to carry
Very Happy
on 28 December 2013
my daughter's first proper Kipling bag and she is so pleased with it, it is just the right size for that night out when you need to keep your hands free ad your bag in close quarters at all times. don't need to put it on the floor to dance around.
I have managed to put the following in this bag:

Main zipped section - phone, purse, lip balm, pen, tube of sweets and keys
Slot section (behind zipped section) kindle
Back zip pocket - work passes
Front slot section - two make up compacts

It was a tight squeeze and I wouldn't really use a bag this size to carry all of this because you struggle to get them out and there's no room for extras but it gives you an idea!
on 2 February 2014
I have bought 3 other Kipling bags from Amazon & they are all great, good quality fabric inside & out.
I wanted a smaller sized bag that looks smart & this bag suits the bill perfectly, I love it. It's got a good long strap that fits well across the body of a voluptuous girlie ! It can be shortened for a shoulder bag & the strap can be put inside the bag & then it's great as a clutch bag. I got the black snake finish, it looks well with black leather shoes & also black suede shoes, it has lovely spotty lining & a cute Sabrina monkey.
All in all a smashing bag at a great price.
on 8 February 2014
This is really useful for holidays as it has lots of pockets.Just the right size for carrying essentials when out for the day
on 13 December 2013
just what i wanted. big enough to hold phone purse and keys,the lining is a pale grey colour which is great when trying to find things,smart enough to take out in the evening for a meal etc
on 9 December 2013
I bought this bag thinking that it would be a great little bag for when i go on a walk just to put a few bits in that i needed to take with me.I bought it on the black friday deals and glad that i did not pay the full price because when i put my purse in and my small torch,my keys,and my reading glasses the bag looked really bulky and out of shape.the strap is attached and there is no clasp where you can take it off so the strap goes across the top of the bag and its resticted the flap on the bag when it opens,you can double up the strap to stop this,but then its too short to wear properly and its very light which is a bonus but a bit uncomfortable to wear,it kept riding around my body whilst i was shopping leaving it a temptation to thieves.
on 9 February 2014
Love Kipling bags so this is another to add to my collection at another great price from Amazon. Lots of the usual compartments you expect and I use this to put phone and purse in and pop it in another bigger Kipling bag so I don't take loads of unnecessary things out with me.