Customer reviews

on 19 July 2017
I love these wedding rings, they arrived on the 6th July, 1 day early! They fit my fiance and I perfectly and they are beautiful and understated. No problems with this purchase. Anyone who is planning on getting married I urge you to buy these rings, great size selection. I'm a Q and my partner is a Z+1, so fairly big fingers are covered.
on 3 April 2017
Both my partner and I are absolutely delighted with these rings and they look so good on our fingers. Excellent value for money and fast and efficient delivery.
on 2 February 2016
This arrived today and I love it! Now me and my partner have matching rings! Doesn't turn your finger green or anything! Its perfect I love it and the price? Bargain! It came wrapped well and protected and even arrived early! Very very happy!!
on 10 September 2014
The band bears no resemblance to the picture or Item description only says LOVE on it and the band is flat and dull in it's finish. Not even a gold curve on the band DISGUSTING!!!
on 29 January 2015
I thought I was buying 2 rings.( I just needed 2 cheap wedding rings for something ) My own fault as I should have read the small print. Description could be clearer though I think.
on 11 December 2013
Really lovely ring, fits perfect and a beautiful colour with half a heart on to match with the Ladies ring. Was speedy delivery absolutley gorgeous ! and a great price too. Recommended for your loved one ! 5*
on 14 June 2014
Really lovely ring
beautiful quailty ordered the mans too and they are adorable worth ever penny wear really well they are so comfortable Recommended for your loved one
on 7 May 2014
I brought this for me and my partner for valentines day. We both love them. they fit perfectly. No faults at all and the price was good for the quality. 5*
on 20 November 2013
love these beautiful quailty ordered the mans too and they are adorable worth ever penny wear really well they are so comfortable
on 27 April 2015