Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 April 2015
If you want something rather different to listen to then I would recommend Mike Oldfield. I bought this album because I liked the track "Moonlight Shadow" but am very impressed with the rest of the album. A very good selection of quieter and louder music and a very unique feel to it.
on 30 December 2015
Here is a album that gives you a touch of Mike Oldfield If you are new to his works / music that has been put out on different albums
A very good buy to help start any collection going... I have now added it to my own collection
I hope you get to enjoy his music has much as I do...
review image review image
on 23 July 2017
love it very much did not know I liked mike oldfield
on 2 November 2016
This arrived yesterday so not played in yet. Love this song so should be good
on 8 May 2016
the music was a good reminder of how good this performer is. cd case broken but I guess that happens sometimes.
on 27 April 2017
Fantastic well worth the money
on 8 September 2015
A bit lacklustre and thrown together. If you're a fan, just get the albums. If you're not a fan, this certainly won't convert you.
on 23 March 2016
I bought this CD as an alternative to what I usually listen too, as a form of relaxation/chill music. I have heard some of the tracks from this artist before, thought it was a worthy buy as you can sample the tracks before purchasing.
on 17 October 2013
I think you automatically skip to the tracks you know like Moonlight shaDOW OR
Guilty but the others are all growing on me......a great trip down memory lane...
coinciding nicely with the amazing prog last week showing Mike performing Tubular
Bells live (mid oct posting).
on 30 December 2016
Great sound - as expected.