Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 March 2017
Brilliant soundtrack, I lost my original soundtrack to les miserables film and was so pleased with this one as this one had extra songs on it wich mine didn't, I would recommend this soundtrack to anyone.
on 29 July 2013
I love this soundtrack. Nearly every song is a classic and is performed very well by the cast. The only thing I don't like about the album is the sound quality isn't good. This is because they didn't record in a studio,but actually on set. This is a shame but I do understand why they recorded it live.
I would still recommend it 100%. Fab!
on 23 August 2017
You need to get this double cd rather than the single cd edition
on 2 May 2017
Very pleased with this item, which was bought as a gift.
on 28 April 2017
Excellent sound from a top notch musical!
on 25 March 2017
Wonderful masterpiece of an album
on 15 July 2013
I loved Les Misérables the movie and loved the soundtrack so this was an amazing buy! It includes almost every single song from the movie whereas the highlights album does not include many of my favourites. I would recommend this to any Les Misérables fan!
on 12 January 2014
Now I can have les mis in the car with me. .... laying in bed reading. .... It's taken place of my most played cd do far. .... a must for any les mus fans out there.....
on 21 August 2017
Ok
on 21 November 2014
Downloaded immediately and discs arrived within a couple of days. Sounds great.