on 2 March 2016
I like the skirt.The material is brilliant for swimming in.
However, the sizing of the skirt is quite small. I am normally a size 16 but I had to go up a size and even that did not fit me all that well.
Interestingly, I also purchased a Bohn 3/4 legging in size 16 and that fitted me well. So, I've got hope!
on 6 March 2014
This works well with a swimming costume I have bought. Although the costumes has a skirt, this one adds a little more length. Thanks.
on 22 February 2013
Comfortable to wear, good length (as in not too short, for those of us girls who like to cover up a bit more!) I'm 5' 4" and the skirt comes to mid thigh on me.
on 2 May 2014
This was just a skirt. if you are going to use it for swimming you would have to put bikini bottoms on aswell, i was expecting underwear to be inside. This in my opinion is not a swimming skirt.
on 28 July 2015
Fit's great, doesn't have built in bikini bottoms which I would have preferred but I purchased the item knowing this as stated in the description.
on 27 April 2014
Fits well but would have been better if it had attached bikini brief. Wearing it with a tankini. Not sure I like it over a swimsuit.
on 6 July 2014
did not like this item at, and was disgusted at the charge for returning it
on 5 November 2015
Fab for hiding tummy
on 20 May 2016
Lovely material. Perfect for swimming looks very smart and not out of place in the pool.Wish Bohn would offer more colours/designs!!
on 29 April 2014
It looks lovely and fits ok if I went down a size smaller may come up to tight so brought a size 16. Arrived quickly also.