on 7 January 2016
excellent item 2 yrs and still great and my phone is as new not a mark on the handset thanks to this case
on 1 November 2013
good grip & great fit! well worth it. good value too. fits phone to exact size without being noticeable !
on 13 October 2013
Wanted a decent case for my new phone so I could stop worrying about dropping it. The case is ok, it's what I paid for - which was very cheap - but it does what I need it to do.

The case isn't quite as thick as I would have liked but it protects the phone and it fits well, no problems pushing any of the buttons either.
on 19 November 2013
Good quality gel case for my phone. It's black and shiny surface, matching my phone perfectly. Delivery with no delay. It's excellent.
on 15 December 2014
Helps protect the phone as I keep dropping it.
on 7 September 2013
When I got it I thought I'd chose the wrong one and was gonna go back online to purchase a more sophisticated cover, BUT!!! believe me when I say this cover is slick neat and bears no extra bulkiness to my phone. Yes it was the right cover.... Definitely recommend getting one!!!!!