on 20 October 2013
Actually bought this by mistake (yes, I know, duh!) but found that it was really like the curate's egg i.e. good in parts!
Although I found some things to disagree with, overall it was a good experience.
on 28 December 2012
excellent book one of my favourit teachers of Divine science. and he has writen 30 books on the power of your subconsciouse mind.
on 9 November 2013
Without doubt the late Mr Murphy is a master of his craft. Read this book it is the absolute truth.
on 1 August 2013
I read Joseph Murphy's Power of the Subconscious Mind before moving onto the Magic of Faith. Some of what I read in the Power of the Subconscious mind is repeated again, but it is still a very good book to read.
on 11 August 2013
The magic of faith takes you to a new level , in terms of positive thinking setting your goals and achieving them, but not only that is how you look at things in general, the concept you have about life and others,and how you can grow more spiritual acquire happiness well being less worries and become more healthy ,wealthy,happy, loved,etc . Gilberto Camacho
on 10 December 2013
Fantastic book. My consciousness has shifted whilst reading this book and I feel transformed. I know now I can live a happy and fulfilling life. Thank you so much.
on 8 May 2013
Much truth is conveyed here. The style is great and can be related to anyone. A great and comforting book based on facts not talked about.
on 25 August 2013
I really enjoyed this book . Good price and was useful for self help techniques to improve yourself I will be giving it a try.
on 7 June 2014
This is a brilliant book. If you've read The Secret, it like that but with all the fluff taken out. I like Joseph Murphy's style of writing. It is honest, sincere and straight to the point. Unlike other self help and law of attraction books this book gets straight into it without any reading between the lines required. He strips down the law of attraction to its bare essentials allowing the reader to get on with practicing the law without the usual mystical nonsense. Great book. Thank you!
on 11 April 2014
This was one of the best books I have read in a very long time. I liked this book as it was a very positive and easy read. Joseph Murphy has the most excellent way with words. If he wasn't a writer it would be a waste of talent. His book enables readers to look at faith from a real perspective. Every word verse and chapter helps you to put faith into practice.

This is a good read if you are struggling with faith, as I was before reading it, then this book is definitely for you.