Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 22 July 2013
I have toyed with buying a traditional ipod dock for a few years now, but none of the modern space-age looking gadgets appealed to me. My husband came across this on amazon and I'm delighted he did! It looks great with a beautiful timeless quality to it. The quality of sound is excellent and its very light so easily transported. A lovely addition to any room.
44 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2015
Bought this as a christmas present for the mother-in-law, but did of course have to test it out before giving it to her...

Very easy to assemble straight from the box (attach the cary handle, thats about it). It has the one button in the form of the volume knob and everything can be controlled from here. It was very simple to connect to my phone via bluetooth and we were up and running in no time.

I started playing some music right away and was very pleased with the sound quality and volume levels. I was hoping it would fill a large room and it easily achieved this task without distorting the music. The fact that it has a built in battery makes it very simple to carry around the house (or outside) as well.

Finally, the wooden finish makes for a very attractive product. On the whole, I'm really happy with it and would consider getting one myself if we didn't already have a similar product at home.
on 27 December 2013
I could not be happier with this, it looks fantastic. I was a little worried about what the quality of sound would be like on a piece that seems to be designed around image but it is great. The sound is perfect and the range of the Bluetooth seems good. I'd highly recommend this
on 19 June 2014
I bought this without doing much research, as I'd been given some birthday money and wanted something more powerful and better looking than my little white Intempo BTS-02 bluetooth speaker that I got for £12 from Argos a while back.

Unfortunately, I'm not happy with it. I didn't successfully manage to pair it to my Moto G after 15 minutes of trying. I just couldn't 'find' it anywhere when it was switched on. Perhaps it was something I was doing wrong though. Anyway, I gave up and used the audio cable and then it worked fine. Unfortunately, the sound is no more powerful than my orange-sized Intempo, and this is relatively large - as big as a thick hardback book. In fact, the sound is low and muffled, and it distorts quite badly when you go for the higher volumes. Perhaps I got a dodgy one?

Oh, and another annoying thing - once I realised it wasn't for me I put it back in the box and left it in the corner of my bedroom. A day or two later I was awoken at 5am by an insistent beeping. Couldn't work out what the hell it was for a while, but it turns out this was telling me the battery was running down. Very loudly. Nice idea I suppose but it annoyed the **** of me at the time.

Looks darn cool though. No complaints about the appearance or materials.
on 24 November 2014
In January 2014 I happily bought Kitsound wireless speaker - Soul (brand new / unused). Unfortunately I'm not able enjoy the speaker anymore due to, seems, trival issue. Basically usb charging port pushed in to the speaker therefore I can't re-charge the speaker.
I want to mention that I've been using the speaker every 3-4 weeks, apart from the 2 weeks holidays where this was charged daily. Therefore I can estimate the speaker was charged (port was used) no more than 30-40 times. Saying that I've been using the device very careful, I can't say how come this happened? It's obvious I can't fix it myself due to the way of how the speaker is built.
Here you can find a link to photos of the usb port - [...]
I don't live in UK therefore it's hard to "return it to the seller for a replacement". I asked KitSound Team for help, so maybe I could send it directly to them - unfortunately it is not possible. Therefore I have no choice - I need to buy a new speaker. However, based on this experience how would you estimate a chance of me buying another KitSound product in the future? An answer is obvious - ZERO.
44 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 October 2014
Wow - incredible style - sounds good - easy to use - all wood (even the knob) - and hands free calls too!
on 17 November 2015
The design is very nice, as well is the quality and functionality, but the sound is boring and flat.
on 13 February 2016
Looks great, slim. Not the best sound or battery life tho.
on 25 February 2017
Looks good, sounds good, easy to use, great price
on 31 October 2014