on 22 December 2014
Excellent all round, I'm using it now. D.
on 24 June 2017
Charged twice wont take a charge now only used it twice avoid
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 October 2017
Finding it has better battery life than the original Nikon battery
on 28 July 2016
Great product, great service.
on 26 April 2017
Good value and works well.
on 9 December 2013
Battery charged fast and worked like a charm UNTIL in the middle of my trip my brand new Nikon D3200 refused to recognised it. It displayed error that battery is not a Nikon battery and cam not work with it so unfortunately I had to return this product (and still waiting to hear for my refund).

No offence to the seller (as it did get delivered in time and worked ok for 2 weeks) but in my option it is better to spend extra ££ and buy original in stead of missing an important event or shots.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 1 May 2014
I have several of these from this supplier now. These batteries work well and appear just as good as the Nikon originals. The one I had last year has been recharged many times and still gives me a full days shooting. Overall a very good replacement battery.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 October 2015
Purchased for a D3200 and using now for over a year without any problems at all. These batteries will hold a lot of charge and seem to suffer no degradation over time, but it's always good to have a spare for travel.
on 24 August 2016
Has been working perfectly in my Nikon for some months now. I was concerned since there are some negative reviews but I have nothing bad to report.
on 5 January 2014
Purchased this as a backup battery for my D3200. I was a little concerned after reading reviews from Nikon users stating that third party batteries were no longer working after the last firmware update. Can state that this battery is encoded and works fully with the camera and Nikon charger. (05/01/14)

Only used battery a couple of times. Works perfectly and seems to display the same capabilities as the original battery that came with the camera. For £8.58 a real bargain.