Size: 21x14x12.5cm/8.3x5.5x5inches|Colour: Cosmetic Bag|Change
Price:£1.82+ Free shipping

on 29 May 2013
the delivery was on time the bag look smaller than what is actually is I fit all my brushes in which is one lot and one lot of make up and I got all in x
on 25 June 2013
Arrived quickly in the post. Thumbs up for that.
Inside the bag there is a little mirror and pocket for accessories. Oh, and little holds for brushes etc. Plenty of room for your general make-up storage needs.
on 19 February 2014
The quality is poor it arrived with a broken zip, I have never purchased anything of such poor quality I would have got better from a pound store the inside is cheep and nasty and broken away at the stitching after one use. Not even worth one star
on 11 February 2014
I bought this as it's the perfect size for my handbag. The zip goes all the way round the back and it opens up completely so makes it really easy to find exactly what I want easily. Highly recommended.
on 8 May 2014
A lovely bag which is not too small but what I consider a good size for what I wanted it for. It has a lovely silky feel to it which is not evident from the picture on the web. I was advised that it would take a little longer to be delivery to me, which was not a problem. When it arrived I was very pleased with my purchase.
on 15 November 2014
Lovely toiletries/make-up bag. Good size :D10cm (at bottom) 7cm (at top) x W20cm x H15cm (excluding handle) Pretty colour and nice silky smooth feel. Lots of internal little pockets and a mirror too. Bought as a gift and have since bought several more - very useful.[When I reordered I was sent wrong items - company were apologetic and very pleasant. Sent correct items and said to keep others - no muss no fuss.] Would definitely recommend.
on 19 November 2015
Slightly disappointed with the quality of finishing on this product - some of the pockets are a mesh type fabric, and after only 2 weeks of use the stiching has come away on 3 of these pockets, and those pockets are useless as anything you put in them falls straight out.

Still at this price I can't expect perfection.

Other than that its handy - means I transfer this from one handbag to another and don't have that "my keys/purse/lipstick are in the other handbag" moments
on 10 December 2013
Its a nice toiletry bag, smaller than I thought it would be, a bit slow to arrive but was within the time slot
on 12 January 2014
Very disappointed in the size of the bag when it arrived. The picture made it look a lot bigger than it was. It really is a small cosmetics bag but definately not a toiletries bag. It was good quality but not big enough for me to use. Had to go out and buy another for the hols!! It took a while to come too.
on 6 December 2013
It was nice but alot smaller than i thought it would be, didn't wait to long for the delivery, thanks