on 17 May 2017
This pillow is great. I didn't actually buy it to use as a pillow for pregnancy or anything, ive bought it for the side of my bed where our babies cot slots against it - there is a gap due to our bed having wooden trimming that sticks out further than our mattress, meaning there is a gap that baby could roll down into!!

I got this pillow and bought a case separately on Amazon to tuck into the gap between the cot and the bed ready for when the baby arrives. It came quickly and im very happy and feel prepared now!! It fits really well and does what I need it to perfectly. Thank you
review imagereview imagereview image
3 people found this helpful
on 1 August 2013
Although I'm very happy with the bolster cushion itself (which has given me the best nights sleep I've had in ages) the pillow cover was torn and had dirty marks on it. It seems like too much trouble to send it back and wait for another so I might as well just wash it and repair it but I wanted to say something about it's poor condition upon arrival
19 people found this helpful
on 15 September 2014
have had the pillow a week and one day its alreay bunched up at one side (fluffed it everyday!) and the seam has split and the contents is coming out! will not be buying again.
14 people found this helpful
on 8 July 2015
Seems to be stuffed with a cheap filling so I'm expecting it to go flat quite quickly. Packing wasn't brilliant as it was folded in half and there's more stuffing one end than the other and it's difficult to move it around. Should have been rolled rather than folded in my opinion. I wouldn't recommend this for long term use but it would be OK for short term.
3 people found this helpful
on 17 September 2014
Quality of this is rubbish, Im really disappointed with it. It feels like 2 separate pillows have been placed inside one pillow case. The stuffing is completely separate, and no amount of fluffing or plumping helps. There isnt enough stuffing to give any real support and I have to spin it around several times during the night as all the stuffing separates to the ends and leaves just pillowcase in the middle.
The company said I could return it and sent me a packing label but when I got to the Post Office I found out it would of cost me £8 to return which is obviously not worth it!
on 16 March 2015
Arrived quickly.
I will start by saying this is a fantastic pillow. It doesn't lose its shape, and it's very comfy.
After reading the description and the reviews I was unsure if it came with a cover or not.
I contacted the seller to ask and their said it does NOT come with a cover.
When my pillow arrived it did NOT come with a cover.
This product is worth every penny and more.
A must buy.
on 14 July 2017
Good value for money. Would recommend buying a durable cover. Has gone bobbly over time me fibera have separated when used lot.
on 28 August 2017
its just okay
loses volume after a few uses
on 18 October 2015
I don't think this was a very good buy but you do get what you've paid for. After two - three weeks of use this maternity pillow went extremely soft. The middle was the worse part as it's the softest part. I'm not a large person, I'm relatively petite even during pregnancy.
on 8 April 2018
Brought for my daughter in law while expecting late in pregnancy and was a great addition to her sleep she said (leg over )