on 21 July 2014
This watch is as described and so far has kept good time. The dial is very attractive and feminine but I would have preferred an adjustable strap/fastening. I am wearing the watch higher up the arm than at wrist level to avoid the business of sending it to Sekonda to have links removed. However, if it proves reliable over a longer term I shall feel that it was a very good buy.
on 28 June 2013
I like the simple and modest look - I can wear it with all kinds of clothes, both in office or doing sports or hiking outside.
the size of strap is perfect, not too small, I dont like to wear watches tight on my arm, but very loose, laying way lower on my hand than the smallest part of my arm :) but it is possible to adjust the strap for smaller arms as well by taking off the modules next to clasp.
clasp is fold over, but its rather tiny so sometimes its to fiddly to close, but most of the times not for some reason :)
and the price is very good too :)
on 3 August 2013
This watch has a short bracelet type fastening which is a bit tricky....but it is worth it. Good value for money
on 21 August 2013
Really sweet watch although rather fiddly to close. Fits very well (I have slim wrists) - not too tight and not too loose. So far keeps perfect time.
on 27 May 2014
6 years ago, my friend was wearing this watch, but received it as a present so couldn't tell me where it was bought. Have been trying to find it ever since, but didn't know the brand. A work friend recently came to work wearing the same watch. Coudn't believe it! Found out the brand, and after searching online, found it here on Amazon.

Arrived today (from UK to Australia in 7 days incl. weekend), and it's exactly what I've been looking for. Fits perfectly, non-bulky, goes with everything. Very happy with my purchase.
on 1 August 2013
For £12.50 you can't go wrong. Simple design, dainty watch with small face but nice and clear dial. Black strap merges into metal link section with standard fold over clasp.
on 30 July 2013
This is a lovely little watch that looks both elegant and modern on the wrist. I hope it will last for a long time, being a Sekonda watch. Time will tell (never better said)!
on 8 August 2013
needed a small watch for work that wasn't too expensive,this watch is perfect. Its neat and has a pretty face, excellent value for money.
on 16 December 2013
I am very happy with this watch. Good price, sleek design, comfortable (love wearring as a bangle) and at such good price.
on 3 June 2014
Just love this watch. Really excellent timekeeper. Also price was very good and the quality is good.will definitely buy from Seconda again.