on 9 August 2014
I got this watch to replace a broken Ingersoll watch of mine.
I have owned a Sekonda watch before and have found them good value for money and reliable, which is more than I can say about more expensive watches I have owned.
Think I'll stick with Sekonda from now on.
on 22 September 2013
OK

I find it hard to read at night as the second hand confuses me as it is not easy to differentiate it from the hour and minute hands
on 10 December 2013
When my expensive gshock stopped working suddenly I was determined not to fall into the expensive watch trap again. Now I hate to be morbid but I've known of people fall from great heights or be washed up after many days in the sea with the only thing left ticking was their Sekonda watch. This watch is very basic but does exactly what it says on the tin, tells the time. It felt very lightweight compared to my last watch but I'm used to it now. It's also great for teaching the kids how to tell analogue time. At under 15 quid I can't fault this watch in any way.
on 7 August 2013
I needed a reliable, comfortable watch for work. This Sekonda fits the bill nicely.
I am very happy with it and I am sure that it will last for some years.
on 19 August 2013
I was more than pleased to purchase
This sekonda watch
Which am proud to have for the price and quality.
on 23 August 2013
great easy to read dial. illuminnos face and does what it says , great looking and easy on the wrist .
on 26 August 2013
I thought the "White Face" would be a little different !!
The description does not do it justice. It is not just a pretty face- --- IT IS LUMINOUS.

I'll let the readers think about the advantages, apart from it being an "Ice Breaker" & a "Grandchild Entertainer"
on 5 December 2013
I wanted a cheap watch for work. you cant beat the quality for the price. It keeps accurate time. Its comftable on the wrist though it may not fit you if you have a large wrist. I love the glow the watch face gives off. it gives the watch a touch of kudos that watches costing ten times more just dont have. Buy it whilst you can. Neil
on 25 August 2013
Comfortable to wear and easy to read - even at night. Just what I was looking for in an everyday watch.
on 18 September 2013
The dial is easy to read even at night thanks to the Lumibrite coating. It's not exactly a dress watch, being more functional than stylish. The case is a good size and weight for a man's watch - the strap is comfortable but may be a bit short for those with thicker wrists. It's waterproof enough to survive a dunking. Basically it's a cheapish analogue watch (which looks even cheaper than it is) to wear until the battery runs out. At which point it will be replaced because it's cheaper to buy a new watch than it is to get the battery replaced in such a way that it's still waterproof afterwards. I think the similar-looking Lorus is a better (and better looking) watch but it does cost more.