on 16 April 2018
this arrived well packaged and so easy to put together it takes minutes, it is exceptionally good quality, can't fault anything about it and my grandson loves it, it is very well made and for the price it is absolutely fantastic cant rate this highly enough.
One person found this helpful
on 28 March 2018
Beautiful table but came damaged. Wood is missing.
review image
One person found this helpful
on 5 May 2018
Arrived quickly took mummy 5 minutes with 2 children running around to put together - lovely little table and chairs.

My baby is 18 months and fits him perfectly.
on 6 March 2017
Its beautiful as seen on the pic. My son absolutely loves it.
The product is perfect, no chip or wear and tear.
Highly recommend it!
on 13 June 2016
Great table and matching chairs my daughter love it, Colouful which is good for my daughter with autism and the detail is great. Easy to put together would recommend great seller too
on 9 April 2018
My 16 month daughter absolutely adores this. Was so easy to assemble without even looking the manual. All done in under 10 minutes. Great purchase.
on 27 September 2017
Beautiful. Everyone comments on it. My little boy loves it and it has helped him to learn his animals. Sturdy but does chip easily.
on 11 October 2015
For the price, this is a nice little set. The finish is pretty good and everything was there and fitted together well. How it will age I am not sure; I think the paintwork will quickly show signs of wear but then it is for a toddler and they won't care anyway. I chose this because it had character, colour and looked interesting as opposed to a plastic set which was actually dearer. I am very happy with this purchase.
on 27 February 2017
This is a lovely set. Just perfect for my almost 2 year old granddaughter. So far, so good. No chips, wipes clean and is sturdy enough for her to use as a stepping stone to higher, not supposed to touch things!
on 30 May 2018
My grand daughter loves her little dining set.Very good quality