on 25 August 2012
These insoles have really helped my knees they took about a week to get used to as they push your feet in a different position but it is worth it my knees used to click and ache but are now 70% better
on 19 October 2012
these orthotic insoles have helped my feet be free from pain when i walk for the first time in six months.I suffer from Plantar Fascitus which causes extreme pain in my heels.
on 5 February 2013
I bought these for my husband, who has got lots of problems with his feet, and he praises them. I actually bought another one since and would buy again, definately
on 31 August 2012
These Insoles are just what i was looking for, and give so much support when walking any distance. Wonderfully comfortable too!
on 27 August 2013
Have had a lot of problems with heel pain in my left foot. These have been really helpful in relieving the pain. Have put them in my walking shoes and have found them very comfortable.
on 24 April 2013
Well pleased with these insoles,excellent support,great fit after careful trimming,and good quality materials used.Same item cost35 pounds in high street,would recommend to anyone suffering back ache,fallen arches,or spurs,cant go wrong for under 10 pounds.
on 11 February 2013
I thought I was getting a good deal when I bought these insoles (the NHS charged me £40 for one pair of something similar!) I was very plesantly surprised to find 2 pairs in the packet when I opened them so even more of a bargain! They fit perfectly into my shoes and are very comfortable, especially after having hard plastic NHS ones for years! They also have the added bonus of keeping my feet warm in the winter as there's an extra layer between your feet and the ground in the snow and ice!
on 24 April 2015
Quick delivery and easy to cut to size. Good supports but not much cushioning so I have now ordered a pair of the "softer" ones. It takes a few days to get used to them and you need shoes/trainers with plenty of vertical "headroom" as the sole and arch supports are quite thick. Otherwise you may find your feet pushing against the top of the shoe which is uncomfortable and can also stop any velcro strap type fasteners from working. May not work if your shoes already have much of a built in arch support, but then you would probably not need the insoles anyway.
on 16 February 2013
So soft and so comfortable, for the price I was amazed ,and had them in 10 mins after they arrived. Arrived the next day after ordering so good seller.Im so happy with these that iv orderd more. Can not fault them. I did have to trim them a little,but it was easy to do as they had markings were to cut for your size you want. Full stars for these insoles!
on 10 September 2013
after taking up running again, my arches hurt. heading for plantar fasciitis so got these to stop it. so far so good. will fit anything from biker boots to trainers (you might need to remove your old insole first)