on 7 April 2013
Having teenage daughters I pick up a lot of music they listen to on a daily basis but this one jumped out at me. It's a beautiful song with great lyrics. I have liked a lot of pink music in the past but this song featuring Nate Ruess really works.
on 4 January 2014
Heard it Googled it watched the video & just had to have it on my phone ipod will recommend it is great
on 5 April 2013
Fantastic song, great , love it,they should sing more songs together , this is the best place to buy music .
on 14 February 2015
Great song by a great artist
on 2 November 2014
Is okay
on 4 May 2013
I love this song, love the words, it`s really catchy, I could listen to it all the time, well done Pink!!
on 12 August 2013
This is a beautiful melodic sounding song, heavily played on the music channels and I absolutely love it. Even friemds who do not normally listen to Pink liked it.
on 27 November 2013
What a good song from Pink, and an excellent choice of collaboration from Nate Ruess from the group Fun, great sound
on 5 June 2013
Very catchy tune that I can now listen whenever I want.I didn't want to buy the whole album yet so the download option was a good idea.
on 30 April 2013
This is another great hit fom pink she never stops to amaze me she deserves No 1 with this great