Customer reviews

on 21 August 2013
I don’t read books let alone buy them. I heard Judah Smith speak recently at Hillsong Conference in London and found him amazing; he is a young pastor and is really funny with a POWERFUL message. This book is awesome, filled it powerful messages as well as humour which makes it an easy read. I recommend it to all, whether you are a believer or not and it has made me fall in love with Jesus even more and has taken my relationship to another level.

God bless.
11 people found this helpful
on 11 December 2016
Refreshing look at the basics of Christianity and the character of Jesus.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 September 2015
If you are unsure of Jesus's love for you then this is a good book to read. It's a reminder for us that we don't have to work for his Love he gives it unconditionally. It's quite humorous at times and I'd say is more for the layman, but a simple and important message nonetheless.
on 28 May 2013
I came across this title while reading a random blog about something totally unrelated, and decided to give it a go. As a practising Christian married to a confirmed sceptic, I found this book to be a fabulously eloquent articulation of my own feelings on my faith, and a readily accessible tome for those who wonder what it's all about (and think all Christians are holier-than-thou loonies). Super read!
on 22 April 2013
Judah Smith is a great communicator of spiritual truth. He shows his funny side and also his personal vulnerability in reminding us that fulness of life does not come from wealth, material possessions, a great job etc., but from knowing Jesus. Jesus is....grace. Grace is a person. Everyone should read this book and come back to basics.
2 people found this helpful
on 13 June 2017
A beutifully written book, describing what our relationship with God can be like if accept him into our lives, in the right way. Very inspiring.
One person found this helpful
on 7 March 2016
easy read for those who don't read lots. not much content but good testimonies and references to jesus life, educational to those who are new to christianity.
on 25 March 2016
Excellent DVD to go with the Bible Study. Excellent quality in both presentation and material presented.
on 21 April 2015
Judah Smith is excellent. God is using him to reach people in whole new ways. This is essentially a book on grace and what it means to live under it. Brilliantly written, both funny, deep, inspiring and heartfelt.
on 14 February 2016
good stuff. Easy down to earth read. It could change your life!