Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 26 February 2015
Really lovely wellies, I had to get a size smaller they do come up big
on 27 August 2015
I am very disappointed with these wellies - my little girl had them for six months and both of them have almost an inch big hole, one in the seam, one by the toes. This is a third pair of Hatley boots we had and the quality went down as the first two lasted fine.
on 7 June 2014
My daughter is usually a size 6 (eur 23) but after looking at the size guide for Hatley it states a size 5 is a eur 23, on that basis I opted for size 5 which fits as expected. Lovely little wellie which I've teamed with the butterfly raincoat.
on 28 August 2014
I brought these wellies for my 2-year-old, she loves the handles which make it easy to put them on even for her. They are almost knee-high, so no need for extra protection if you're looking for a little fun in the puddles.
on 1 July 2014
These were bought for a child currently wearing size 4.5 so to say a size 5 is obvious. However they do seem very large such that they fall off when trying to walk. Perhaps they will be ok for the winter and the garden watering will have to be left to grandad.
on 30 September 2014
Fab. Got these as the handles are fantastic for little hands and the usual mothercare ones (cheaper of course) were out of stock. Got these in a size bigger to be worn with welly socks this winter.
on 11 October 2014
My daughter measured Clarks size 10H+ but the Hatley wellies size 10 were too big which is odd especially as she usually need to size up as her feet are so wide. Bought size 9 which is perfect.
on 24 October 2014
Lovely wellies. My daughter loves horses so is very happy with these boots. They do come quite big, I'd say a size bigger, but with a good thick pair of welly socks they will be great.
on 25 June 2014
Fab boots, great price. My daughter loves them. Now to find some muddy puddles!! They are a little large but that's what I expected and its useful for a bit more life in the boots.
on 5 September 2014
A good sturdy and attractive piece of footwear, my grandson loves them, it is a shame they are not available i9n other outlets. Its a big10 from Len.