Customer reviews

on 31 July 2013
My tablet arrived with a useless information leaflet and it was great to be able to download this book onto my kindle instead of waiting for a paperback to arrive. I am a silver surfer with only a basic knowledge of computing so this book really set me up.
I still had to wait for my son-in-law to set up my email and calendar, but I would definitely recommend downloading this book to get started.
on 6 July 2013
My son told me my Tablet was 'intuitive' and I didn't need instructions - but I do! This book seems to be laid out well and written in words I can understand. I haven't got very far into it as yet but it seems to hit the spot.
on 22 August 2013
Since the tablet I bought had virtually no instructions for use, nor any reference to a website where a novice might find some, Android Tablet Basics was just what I needed to get going quickly and smoothly.
on 29 September 2013
Not having had a tablet before I thought this book might be quite useful. However it was much more - it was very clear, very helpful and I would recommend it to anyone. I am sure I will consult it often.
on 18 July 2017
Useful little book for new tablet owners
on 12 December 2015
very useful
on 27 May 2013
It is very easy to read and follow instructions.
It is informative for beginners to understand and is not too jargonistic?
on 18 October 2013
Being new to Android, I needed a simple guide to start me off - this filled the bill. I will probably need a more detailed guide to get the best from Android, though.
on 30 November 2013
easily understood introduction and informative on the uses of the android tablet
I would recommened this book when buying an android tablet
david banham
on 19 January 2014
Good informative book ideal for those who don't know anything about the Android system and it's workings, first class product