on 18 September 2017
Excellent 5******
on 3 September 2014
Very useful
on 16 August 2017
Prompt delivery. Pleased with purchase.
on 25 March 2017
Good
on 20 May 2013
Very good diet and and some of the recipes are also very good. The snack ideas are also really good as well.
on 8 April 2013
I've been doing this diet for some time now, and it really works. I feel healthier and lost 3 inches off my waist in just a month doing 5:3 to begin with. I'm only 9st 5lb, so I didn't think I had much to lose - it just came off the right place! This recipe book makes it eaven easier to follow the feast and fast diets.
on 28 April 2013
Bought this cookbook with the intention of following the 5 and 2 diet and using the recipes inside the book for the 2 days fasting. Haven't tried them out yet although they appear simple and tasty.
on 2 October 2013
I did read the book before I went on holiday and found it very informative. I thought that the same information was repeated time and again albeit under different headings. The two recipes I tried were very good and I look forward to trying the rest.