Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 19 August 2013
This book is amazing. My favourite genre is paranormal romance, and this story definitely suits that criteria. It has a great storyline, with really unexpected twists. It is stuffed with great action,romance detail and description. Add in the fact that they're in a different world under the sea, and voila you get a read you cant put down
on 31 August 2013
Noooooooooooooo why did it have to end I absolutely loved this book, so much so I didn't put it down and finished it two days ... the story was amazing I felt like I knew all the characters, what a good twist.
I want to know Tatiana,Jacob and ash and fins stories though x
on 20 September 2013
Find it difficult to get into some books but not anything by Brenda Pandos. Absolutely loved the Mer tales. Such detail that you feel drawn into the mermaid world. Have recommended to all my friends and family. More more more please Brenda.
on 14 March 2013
Book 3 in the mer tales book and all I can say is wow read it in 6 hours I couldn't,t put it down would highly recommend reading this series as well as the talisman books :)
on 13 January 2016
Brilliant author love the way it's written. Love the story. Love everything. So many climaxes. So much love. So much action.
Tense, overwhelming and exiting book.
on 26 August 2013
A great ending to the trilogy. A wonderful piece of escapism. I felt sad when it ended as I wanted to carry on reading mire about the world under the sea.
on 4 October 2013
I loved the 1st and 2nd book too. Just when yiu think you know whats coming...you don't!! :-) It keeps you interested. Gripping!!
on 19 October 2013
Absolutely great series of books could put it down am definitely going to read more by this wonderful author brenda Pandos
on 8 August 2013
this was not my favourite in the whole series but i still enjoyed it, this one was a bit slower than the other two
on 13 May 2015
Love this series couldn't wait to read
It was one of those book you can't put down