on 17 May 2014
I could see straight away that this was not waterproof so wrote to complain, was assured it was "spillproof" which was a) not what i ordered ans b) not true because at the first hint of moisture it immediately stopped working, I received a replacement and after a spillage that one is not working either.

what a waste of money (and plastic).
on 24 February 2014
When running around in computer games it's frequently cutting out and I stop dead because the "W" isn't registering anymore.
I specifically picked an "anti-ghosting" keyboard to avoid that but sadly no good.

As a general purpose keyboard though it's fine, solid.
Shame it's no good for what I wanted it for.
I guess the expensive options are unavoidable.

*Update*
I was incorrect. Apparently the game I intended to use this keyboard for(Battlefield 4) actually has issues built into it that I was interpreting as key ghosting.
Something to do with it being optimised for consoles and it interprets all input devices as HID devices and the totality of inputs basically causes the game to give up doing anything on occasion.
I've put my rating up as a result. I should give the game a low rating isntead. ;)
on 30 March 2014
I bought this keyboard a few months ago and then spilt coffee on it, it however did not work, I e-mailed the sender who promply sent out another, which has also since had tea spilt on it and it works fantasticly. you can see why I wanted water proof right lol. The customer service team were friendly and helpful and I got the new key board pretty much the next day from them confirming my address. five stars all the way :-)
on 22 April 2014
My son wanted a gaming keyboard and I thought this one would be ideal as its waterproof still not tested it.
Firstly it works great and changing the keys was dead easy and my son loves that feature.
My only concern is the letters are rubbing of the keys already and he hasn't even had the keyboard a month yet but maybe its because of over use.
on 3 July 2014
This keyboard has a very good typing action, light but positive. They call it a gaming keyboard but it is ideal for anyone who's working life is spent typing at 60 words/minute.

Not only that but it is incredibly robust. The one I've been using has lasted much longer than any other keyboard. So long in fact that many of the letters have worn away and I've worn holes through some of the keys. It's been dropped, spilt on, sat on, you name it - but still it types perfectly.

Note that the picture (and the box it comes in) shows the American keyboard layout. The keyboard shipped has the UK layout, which is better.
on 11 March 2014
This is a good keyboard for the money which is why it gets 4 stars. Its completely worth its low price (Meant in a good way!)
on 16 February 2016
Basic waterproof keyboard, wasn't expecting much for the price. Keys are made from a very light material, I know this because one of them broke when I was switching them with the red ones which to be honest was my fault for forcing it.
Lovely to type on, no problems with gaming. Can't ask more than that.
on 14 January 2014
Bought this for my son who likes to play games on his lap top. It is a good robust keyboard. Would recommend this keyboard to other people, it says that it is water proof but we have not tried this out....and hope not to. Quick service from the seller. 6 Red keys supplied fit on easy if you want to add them.
on 3 December 2013
like the title says, key board is amazing, had no problems with it and the red buttons make the keyboard look really awesome, the product came quick and was not broken at all as well it was nicely wrapped up and easy to take out
on 26 December 2013
This was delivered quickly, I had no idea how good it was till Christmas Day. My son is very happy with it and it included extra red keys so he could change the way his keyboard looked.

See one answered question