on 1 October 2013
There is only one thing I love more than reading and that is reading in the bath. It never used to be an issue as I always bought paper backs which dry quickly when accidentally dropped in the bathtub ( only ever happened once). Recently, I purchased both a mini ipad and a kindle as I ran out of bookshelf space and my original Ipad crapped out. Naturally, everytime I got in the bath and had to hold either my ipad or kindle just over the water lever, I was uneasy about dropping it in the water.
This wonderful case fits them both perfectly with even a little extra space so i can put them in with their respective cases and now I dont have to worry about dropping them in the water.
The only problem is that when the water hits the kindle screen, the warm water acts as skin touch and it changes the page; so i have to be careful not to dip it below water level.
on 25 April 2013
I bought the i pad mini case as we were going on holiday with our 4 year old daughter and I wanted to be sure that i pad would be safe around the pool areas. As you can imagine with a 4 year old....it did get challenged! I was extremely pleased with the protection it gave to the i pad...worth the money!
on 1 September 2013
This case was definitely a good buy, bought it to take on holiday with me, didn't want the sand or water getting to it and this case did the job.

There are 3 push together seals and then when you roll them in there are a coupe of poppers to hold in place.

Would recommend this product.
on 9 July 2013
Ordel waterproof sandproof carry case cover & neck strap for apple ipad mini is good and durable..its perfect to carry your ipad mini.
on 13 August 2013
I bought this for my Asus phonepad (brilliant device by the way) and it is certainly really waterproof - essential when out hiking in the countryside, using my pad as a GPS with Ordinance Survey maps downloaded.

However, when its bright, the light reflects badly off the transparent cover. Tiny amounts of condensation can get trapped inside the case, causing the cover to stick to the pad, again making the screen impossible to read.

Still excellent value for just £5 though...
on 1 May 2013
I doubted if it would work, but I have to say it works perfectly. It remains tightly closed and it's really waterproof.
on 27 August 2014
It will fit an ipad mini which is already in a survivor case.
Front of case was clear, back was opaque.
Roll top with three seals, although with the survivor case only the top two can be sealed.
On top of this are another two plastic press clips.
Slight loss of responsiveness in case, not too bad.
Not great quality but it does the job well.
Remains to be seen how durable it will be.
on 28 July 2014
I bought this for my daughters iPad mini and either she has a special size iPad mini or the case in the picture is not the same I received. I can fit the iPad mini inside this case just as it is rely tight and trying to get it back out is even harder as the screen sticks to the plastic film and you think you break it if you pull to hard. The locking mechanism looks different in the picture too.
on 1 July 2014
I bought this because it has great reviews and I wanred to ensure that my iPad was protected in damp conditions. I have yet to test it's effectiveness but my iPad and case fit inside and it seems quite secure. Not the most attractive case though, hence 4 stars, not 5.
on 29 March 2014
Looks like it will do the job. I've yet to put this fully to the test but the triple lock plastic looks to be secure enough and all the iPad functions work fine through the plastic (I was worried that they might not. So a good product fit for purpose I think