Platform: PlayStation 4|Change
Price:£9.85+ £2.05 shipping

on 31 January 2014
Absolutely love this game! It's great for keeping fit! Hard to get used to at first (but I don't usually play games) once you know what you're doing it's amazing!! Good choice of songs to choose from :) I have the PS4 camera to use with it and as long as you have plenty of space, it works well :)
on 27 December 2013
I've never written a review in my life but felt I needed to with this game . I bought it for my children and to have a laugh with friends over Xmas and new year period. It is terrible. Full of bugs and so inaccurate it's unbelievable. I was setting it up for my kids and put on robbie Williams "candy " I was stood still watching it and noticed I was getting "excellent " good etc.
it's not picking up movements at all. It tells u to raise a hand to pick player card . That doesn't work , it was so bad I asked my sister in law to have a go on it. She agreed it doesn't respond properly. I read a few reviews , including one on amazon saying the same thing. Please don't waste your money on this game , not on the ps4 anyway . Really gutted because I love playstation and this is an barraging attempt to match Xbox and wii ... Epic fail , as my kids would say. Will trade it in tomorrow and get a fraction of what I paid for it :(
on 30 November 2013
Great game, very playable, lots of songs to dance to and multiplayer options which work well. Also work with grown ups dancing next to children doesn't get confused by different heights etc.
on 24 March 2014
Very dissapointed that it cannot recognise my daughter at all. It recognises adults if the camera is placed directly, but even if all the adults hide and my daughter is stood in the middle of the room on a stool it can't pick her up. We bought the game to use as a family, but instead it's just upset my little girl as she can't play along. There are scoring issues, but I can live with that, it's just infuriating it can't be played together. Wouldn't recommend.
on 23 April 2014
This game is really good. I got this when I preorder my ps4 for the first 2 months we kept trying but it wouldn't pick us up, we used the camera as didn't have enough remotes. Anyways it has been lying in the cupboard for 2 months until today when I thought to myself may as well try it. it was amazing. We played with 3 people and it didn't switch us or anything. It tracked our mover 80% well but that's alright. Anyways a good buy if it works for you!
on 16 March 2014
Fun, exhausting, amusing, embarrassing...all of this and more. Ideal game for making use of that ps4 camera that you paid for, and great when you have a bunch of people around.
on 18 February 2014
Very fun game to play with family and friends. The camera however does not always recognise the right faces when two or more ppl swap positions..
on 17 January 2014
Not exactly anything special or new but still great fun to play with matess after a few drinks, can't get the camera working properly though.
on 9 March 2014
Just Dance is fun for the whole family. We use it without the controller just with the camera and it's not too precise, but lots of fun
on 3 December 2013
This is the dance game to pop out at parties or with your friends to have a great time. Although the tracking of the moves is not always 100% correct it a great pleasure and i enjoyed it. If you have a camera and like to dance, this is for you!