• Customer reviews

on 23 October 2017
Great for when you use your moka put with no water in and the gaskets all burn and melt. Came in no time at all, and now my moka is back as good as new.
on 13 December 2016
As other buyers have described, the product description and dimensions are misleading. I wanted replacement seals for a 3 cup Bialetti mocha pot but was supplied with seals for a 3/4 cup pot which are too large for my pot. The seals sent do not match the product photograph used. Unfortunately, the replacement set supplied on complaint was the same erroneous product as that supplied in the first place. Very disappointed (and mystified). These seals seem to be rare things!!! Life is too short for this hassle.
on 7 March 2009
I put the Bialetti on the burner and got distracted. When I returned to the kitchen, the water had boiled dry, the coffee was boiling, the rubber washer was melting, and I thought the Bialetti was ruined. A bit of cleaning, a new washer, and it's as good as new. The kit with replacement washers and a new filter (not yet needed) is well worth the money. The only possible complaint is the time it took to obtain the replacement. I would recommend to those who have a Bialetti they use daily, to order this replacement washer set and have it on hand just in case.
on 14 August 2017
I have already said that through my fault the filter/gaskets are too small ... so I cannot review my purchase ... though I have no doubt they're good quality!
VINE VOICEon 24 November 2017
Excellent value replacement for the filter I burnt out. Delivery a little slow, but worth waiting for.
on 31 January 2016
Fits my Alessi La Cupola 3 cup espresso maker at a fraction of price for the Alessi washers. A bit thicker than the original but that will probably translate to a longer life before they stop being springy enough to seal properly.
on 19 December 2014
The gaskets arrived on time, fit perfectly and work fine with our Whittard 9 cup Bialetti type moka pot. Only three stars because I would have preferred to buy one gasket rather than a set of three with an unwanted replacement filter. The previous gasket lasted well over three years. Who knows where the 'spare' two gaskets will be in three years time. I'm not sure where I put them, even now .. .. Maybe I need a coffee to help me think ..
on 6 September 2010
The actual size of the rubber washers is not clear from the product photos.
I've measured the 3-cup rings' outside diameter: 6.5 cm.
Each pack has three rubber washers and one aluminium filter.
Breathes new life into any old stove-top coffee percolator. :)
on 29 January 2013
Wasn't sure this would do the job as no model on the Bialetti. Mine was leaking every time it was used This has sorted the problem for the next 20 years i would anticipate. The fact it included an extra filter was a bonus for the price others were charging for one seal was even better. To my untrained eyes this is a genuine not pattern part. check the outer diameter if you aren't sure how many cups your maker holds. Money well spent, enough said.
on 21 April 2016
I have used the pot with the new gasket several times and it works perfectly. I did not change the filter as the old one is fine. The new one appears to be identical to the one originally supplied.